Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Cologne, Germany - February 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget the fact: carnival is on this date. I think many roads will be closed. and what I've read is a carnival parade in Deutz near the arena and the hotel on Tuesday. I still hope that she checks in the hyatt. I booked there too

SwissMonster
13 hours ago, Muche86 said:

Don't forget the fact: carnival is on this date. I think many roads will be closed. and what I've read is a carnival parade in Deutz near the arena and the hotel on Tuesday. I still hope that she checks in the hyatt. I booked there too

Yeah its in the middle of the carnival in our city :‘) But I think this has no big impact on th concert. She will 90% stay in the Hyatt ... its one of the best and closest hotels from the Lanxess Arena

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Buckshotwon
15 hours ago, Muche86 said:

Hey! I thought about booking in hyatt too but still not sure

45 minutes ago, Buckshotwon said:

Hey! I thought about booking in hyatt too but still not sure

I booked a few month ago on booking.com with storno option. You can storno 2 days befor and you pay nothing.

Hey guys! I’m an Asian little monster and first came to Germany to go to Lady Gaga concert. This is a DREAM CAME TRUEEE! So since it is the first time ever I have attended the music concert as well as Lady Gaga’s, please anyone could help me what should I wear or bring or..? It means so much to me 🤗

Anyway, see all of you guys in Cologne soon! Paws up

On 1.9.2017 at 5:57 PM, Muche86 said:

Its my first Gaga concert to.

I think i wear one of this shirts....but in the end I will decide spontaneously

30239931ug.jpg

The last shirt looks really dope. I wonder if I still could get this kind of shirt

10 hours ago, Coolkicl said:

The last shirt looks really dope. I wonder if I still could get this kind of shirt

I ordered it on spaceneil. They are in italy... i think i payed 20 euro. But the delivery time was about 2 weeks.

17 minutes ago, Muche86 said:

I ordered it on spaceneil. They are in italy... i think i payed 20 euro. But the delivery time was about 2 weeks.

That’s really helpful. I still don’t know if I should buy the shirt before or wait until the concert for the overpriced merch 🙈

Is anyone organizing any "GGD meet up" outside the arena for this show?

I'm going alone and would like to meet you guys :hug:

WhiteShadow90
12 minutes ago, gts14 said:

Is anyone organizing any "GGD meet up" outside the arena for this show?

I'm going alone and would like to meet you guys :hug:

good question :) Might be a good chance to get to know some of you guys :)

We travel on monday to cologne and stay at the hyatt (in the hope gaga or the haus stay there too). We will go to the carinval parade on monday and at the evening in a bar to make party. Think there are a lot of parties on carnival. On tuesday we have seat tickets...i think we go to the arena at 5 pm

Archived