⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Follow us on TikTok

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tour

Joanne WT: Berlin, Germany - February 23

911
Just now, ItsAnthonyz said:

Welcome in the club😂

You surely have a good seat am I right? 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ItsAnthonyz
7 minutes ago, ArtFame said:

You surely have a good seat am I right? 

Ich hab den letzten Sitzplatz dass noch bei der unterrang war... der rest sind nur bei der oberrang glaube ich

follow your dreams <3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieDarko
9 hours ago, ItsAnthonyz said:

Omg have fun:hug::kara: see u there!

You too! :giggle:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DonnieDarko
11 hours ago, ArtFame said:

I never have luck in my life :madge:

I've got four tickets, but only three people confirmed they're going. You can sit with us if your sits are not great and if the fourth person wont go. No biggie.:) 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
911
4 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

I've got four tickets, but only three people confirmed they're going. You can sit with us if your sits are not great and if the fourth person wont go. No biggie.:) 

Omg really?  That would be so great :giveup:Seeing Gaga in person is like a dream came true 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CooRAZY

Are there any Kleine Monster who are goin alone to JWT in Berlin? 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ItsAnthonyz
On 24.03.2017 at 8:51 PM, CooRAZY said:

Are there any Kleine Monster who are goin alone to JWT in Berlin? 

 

Me :madge: have seated ticket trough 

:ladyhaha:

follow your dreams <3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ItsAnthonyz
On 06.02.2017 at 5:51 PM, T E Anne said:

which airport do you recommend, kleine monsters, that's closest to the arena? 

planning is not my forte, fml. :toofunny:

Well the arena is kinda downtown so it wont really matter

follow your dreams <3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
crisTEAne
55 minutes ago, ItsAnthonyz said:

Well the arena is kinda downtown so it wont really matter

i figured it out since then, lmao. :smh: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
austriamonster

Is anybody going alone and wants to meet-up? I'm going alone to the shows in Berlin and Cologne (CTM - Early Entry for both shows).

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sara57

I would like some help from someone who is from Berlin/knows Berlin well.

Where exactly is Mercedes Benz Arena located? And do you know any good and not too expensive hotels/motels/hostels near the arena to stay in? You would help me a lot if you recommended something, I have to find a place soon.

Dankeschön!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
austriamonster
17 minutes ago, HIRSCHINATOR said:

I would like some help from someone who is from Berlin/knows Berlin well.

Where exactly is Mercedes Benz Arena located? And do you know any good and not too expensive hotels/motels/hostels near the arena to stay in? You would help me a lot if you recommended something, I have to find a place soon.

Dankeschön!

Check out A&O hostel berlin mitte - it's seven minutes away from the arena by car and 20 minutes if you walk :) I'm thinking about booking there aswell. If you book now you can get a single room for 30€/night. https://www.aohostels.com 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monsterr
On Fri Mar 24 2017 at 8:51 PM, CooRAZY said:

Are there any Kleine Monster who are goin alone to JWT in Berlin? 

 

☝️☝️☝️☝️heyy here :awkney:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monsterr

How much earlier do I have to go there if I want to stay up in ftont🤔😐

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
at4v897m4rfw3c

Macht Werbung und verbreitet es !
Make advertisement and spread it !

mb.jpg

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...