đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Berlin, Germany - February 23

Schwerk

Featured Posts

On 8/7/2017 at 9:51 PM, austriamonster said:

Berlin and Cologne will be such diverse shows since tons of monsters from Austria, Czech republic and other eastern european countries will attend :) 

I attended Riri last year and there were people from across that portion of Europe

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, KleineMonster10 said:

What do u all wear ? :)

No idea tbh, I have my latex costume but I'm little afraid of dancing in it :awkney: On the other hand, maybe Gaga will notice me...

KleineMonster10
7 hours ago, Kattys said:

No idea tbh, I have my latex costume but I'm little afraid of dancing in it :awkney: On the other hand, maybe Gaga will notice me...

Isnt it kind of cold for the end of October? But would be cool if u would wear it. Have u made it by yourself?

I stick to comfy but extravagant  ,maybe I wil colour my hair like she is having for JWT right now. :)

3 hours ago, KleineMonster10 said:

Isnt it kind of cold for the end of October? But would be cool if u would wear it. Have u made it by yourself?

I stick to comfy but extravagant  ,maybe I wil colour my hair like she is having for JWT right now. :)

Yeah it will be cold that's my biggest problem... Under latex you're sweating like hell tho :selena: No, it's not made by me.

No idea what to wear tbh, for example what will happen if i wear longer jacket but inside the venue I won't need it? Where can I put it? Any monsters here know how to deal with winter clothes on concerts?

DonnieDarko

Does anyone know or can confirm if the arena and surrounding area will be guarded by police? I'm hearing people are    a bit scared.

itsdominik
4 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Does anyone know or can confirm if the arena and surrounding area will be guarded by police? I'm hearing people are    a bit scared.

idk about the surrounding area will be protected by police, but I can tell you that they use metal detectors when they open the doors so that nobody can bring weapons into the arena

DonnieDarko
12 hours ago, austriamonster said:

idk about the surrounding area will be protected by police, but I can tell you that they use metal detectors when they open the doors so that nobody can bring weapons into the arena

12 hours ago, Kattys said:

Yeah but what about area around the arena? 

To be honest with you I'm kind of scared too...

Yeah, I've received an e-mail from them saying how they are upgrading their safety system. Still no mention of any police or guards in the area which is something I would very much appreciate, especially when we remember what and how it happened in Manchester. 

Bringing a weapon is one thing and it's good they are having the detectors but I'm more worried about the immediate area. Ehh.

Such a shame we have to worry instead of enjoying it. I'm going with my family, they're not that invested in Gaga as I am so I feel some kind of responsibility for them. I want us to be safe.

Oh and she better not cut DIC at out date.

KleineMonster10
13 hours ago, Kattys said:

Yeah but what about area around the arena? 

To be honest with you I'm kind of scared too...

What scares you?

harrysjoanne
On 06/09/2017 at 10:22 AM, KleineMonster10 said:

What do u all wear ?

I'll be wearing a custom pink denim jacket and some more, still working on it. Honestly can't wait for the show, it's becoming more and more real every day! 

crisTEAne
12 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

Me and my friend want to fly and see Gaga there, any good (and cheap :hor:) hotels you guys recommend?

this.

booking.com is so confusing.

help. :giveup: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

KleineMonster10
14 hours ago, T E Anne said:

this.

booking.com is so confusing.

help. :giveup: 

What confuses you? Would like to help. :)

If you dont have a Problem with staying in one room with other poeple,

I would suggest you to book A&O Hostel.

Archived