Featured Posts

venusfly
4 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

WW7lq.gif

"Registration:                       15:00* - 17:30*
Venue Doors:                       18:00*
LADY GAGA:                        20:30*" 

Reveal hidden contents

From LiveNation concerning the CTM package.

That’s a different timeline than most of the other dates :huh: apologies though.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica
17 minutes ago, Minaj said:

I think tonight and tomorrow are going to be really empty.. Theres loads of tickets left on Ticket Factory :(

There's like 10 tickets left on Viagogo, couldn't see how many there were on Ticket Factory but it said there were alot of people viewing the page so I think it will sell out.

scallywally

There are plenty of tickets left if people can make it. 

from the arenas twitter:

HEADS UP: There's gonna be a lot of traffic around the site and Birmingham City Centre tonight with temporary traffic lights, temporary routes and congestion due to works on Broad Street. Please take this into consideration when planning your journey!

Phaye Monster

Gaga just confirmed on Twitter that this show is being recorded. Y’all better scream and make as much noise as possible. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

venusfly
3 hours ago, Minaj said:

I think tonight and tomorrow are going to be really empty.. Theres loads of tickets left on Ticket Factory :(

Don’t worry about it, it’s easy to see tickets online and think about empty sections but for a large part they’re dotted around the arena and pretty much wont be visible, it happens for most shows including some of her biggest ones for the JWT

scallywally

So great its being filmed! I wonder if shell do the full versions of the songs?? Lets hope it goes on tv soon. 

Do you guys think the show being filmed will affect her time coming on in any way? More likely to be on time/late?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

scallywally
2 minutes ago, Pitch said:

Do you guys think the show being filmed will affect her time coming on in any way? More likely to be on time/late?

If ive ever been to one thats being recorded they come on late. 

IllusionLover
2 hours ago, scallywally said:

If ive ever been to one thats being recorded they come on late. 

inb4 the show starts at 00:59

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

2 hours ago, Pitch said:

Late I think because they need to make sure everything needs to be perfect before it starts 

Anyone know where is a good spot to hang out for the evening in Birmingham on my own and wanna explore a bit 😁

scallywally
1 minute ago, KatePop said:

Anyone know where is a good spot to hang out for the evening in Birmingham on my own and wanna explore a bit 😁

Tonight or tomorrow, before or after?

Archived