Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Birmingham, UK - January 31, February 1

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Kane Sainsbury

Hello lovely people!

I have two tickets available for tomorrows show in Birmingham!

Tickets are seated, located in Block 2 (Lower). In person hand over tomorrow from 4pm in Central Birmingham.

I know it's so late to try and sell these on, I have a price in mind but am willing to negotiate. Two of our group weren't able to make the rescheduled date :(

Contact me here or on FB (https://www.facebook.com/BANGkaneBANG) if interested! 

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone!!

There is a messenger group chat of monsters going on their own and wanting to meet new people, so if anyone is interested just contact me and I'll add you :)))  (01/02 show)

katya zamo is not only my spirit animal

spanishmonster
39 minutes ago, Rali said:

Hi everyone!!

There is a messenger group chat of monsters going on their own and wanting to meet new people, so if anyone is interested just contact me and I'll add you :)))  (01/02 show)

This is for 31 Jan or for 1 feb?

buy stupid love on itunes

scallywally
2 hours ago, Kane Sainsbury said:

Hello lovely people!

I have two tickets available for tomorrows show in Birmingham!

Tickets are seated, located in Block 2 (Lower). In person hand over tomorrow from 4pm in Central Birmingham.

I know it's so late to try and sell these on, I have a price in mind but am willing to negotiate. Two of our group weren't able to make the rescheduled date :(

Contact me here or on FB (https://www.facebook.com/BANGkaneBANG) if interested! 

If you havent sold the, put them on @twickets  looks like they are selling some. 

11 minutes ago, spanishmonster said:

This is for 31 Jan or for 1 feb?

for 1 feb

katya zamo is not only my spirit animal

Any WhatsApp groups or messenger groups for tomorrow guys? I have CTM, would like to get to know some of you! 

3 minutes ago, Fiendman said:

Any WhatsApp groups or messenger groups for tomorrow guys? I have CTM, would like to get to know some of you! 

Hi there! I would like to know too please, I have CTM as well and I don't know anyone :sweat:

33 minutes ago, Tom Sutho said:

Hi there! I would like to know too please, I have CTM as well and I don't know anyone :sweat:

At least we know each other now! 😂 What time are you thinking of heading to the venue tomorrow? I was there at 10.30am in Hamburg and was number 13 in the queue!

Hahaha yay! I hadn't decided yet tbh! Do you recommend getting there that early? I just don't know what to do when we'd be sitting outside all day in the cold/rain... I'm Australian I'm not used to this European winter :toofunny:

1 hour ago, Fiendman said:

At least we know each other now! 😂 What time are you thinking of heading to the venue tomorrow? I was there at 10.30am in Hamburg and was number 13 in the queue!

Hahaha yay! I hadn't decided yet tbh! Do you recommend getting there that early? I just don't know what to do when we'd be sitting outside all day in the cold/rain... I'm Australian I'm not used to this European winter :toofunny:

Earthling

Is there a thread for the Thursday Feb 1st show? I just bought my GA tickets, I'm flying over from Ireland! Can't wait!!!! :lolly::lolly::lolly:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Saint Laurent
3 minutes ago, LifeofNeons said:

Does anyone know what time Gaga is about to start the show? I want to skip Lady Starlight this time...

There's no support at this show.

Doors open at 6, Gaga hits the stage at 8:30.

Archived