:

:

:

tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Just now, Jase said:

Everyone who does meet - we all need to get a mini bus or something to GAY after the show to party btw :unicorn:

as soon as alcohol touches my tongue I turn into an absolute mess, especially when there are gay men around me :toofunny:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Harry said:

Ugh I wanna go to the 9th date too :(

yes!! :( would you pay for a ticket to the 9th october show from somewhere like stubhub when prices drop over the coming months?

1 minute ago, AM98GJ said:

as soon as alcohol touches my tongue I turn into an absolute mess, especially when there are gay men around me :toofunny:

don't we all hun :lolly:

2 minutes ago, Jase said:

yes!! :( would you pay for a ticket to the 9th october show from somewhere like stubhub when prices drop over the coming months? f

Depends how low it went. But I'd easily be tempted tbh. Only thing is I'm working full time rn. I don't live far from London but it's a whole other thing to consider cost and time it will take me to travel to and from the show - especially cos I want to hit GAY with all the hennys. And I work in a school so days off aren't really an option LOL.

I know it's soooo early to start thinking about stuff like this, and I'm kinda just throwing ideas out of nowhere, but I do wanna do something for the site for her London show. I think I'm gonna film me and my friend (and whoever wants to join us) going around the city promoting Gaga/Joanne/the tour, but we're gonna make it really comical. Regarding a potential big meet-up - I'd love a huge GGD selfie with all of us included :flutter: I was thinking about interviewing/talking with fans on the day of the show when everyone's queuing, tell them I'm getting an article up on the main page of Gagadaily, just make the whole thing a really interactive experience!

Of course, discussions behind the scenes are also going to start in regards to the GGD gift for her :creepflop: which I can't WAIT for! :sara:@Haroon

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, lad-gaga said:

I luckily got a normal ticket for the Monday show and come to mama for Wednesday my next dilemma is hotels 🙈

Wow poor you :neyde:

Spoiler

I'm joking have fun at both nights :D

Spoiler

When I'm struggling for one you greedy biatch :neyde:

Spoiler

:hug:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

8 minutes ago, Jase said:

I know it's soooo early to start thinking about stuff like this, and I'm kinda just throwing ideas out of nowhere, but I do wanna do something for the site for her London show. I think I'm gonna film me and my friend (and whoever wants to join us) going around the city promoting Gaga/Joanne/the tour, but we're gonna make it really comical. Regarding a potential big meet-up - I'd love a huge GGD selfie with all of us included :flutter: I was thinking about interviewing/talking with fans on the day of the show when everyone's queuing, tell them I'm getting an article up on the main page of Gagadaily, just make the whole thing a really interactive experience!

Of course, discussions behind the scenes are also going to start in regards to the GGD gift for her :creepflop: which I can't WAIT for! :sara:@Haroon

This sounds so cute :sara::nick:

Spoiler

AND THEN WE ALL GET OBLITERATED AND GO OFF DURING JOHN WAYNE

RockySayTalk

If you all go to heaven on the 9th I might as well join for that and then get hyped for my show on the 11th hihi

I've been watching the half time show to get me psyched already

3 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

Slay! Do you mind me low key chilling with you and your friends lmao? I mean it's 9 months away so it can all change but none of my friends liked her enough to come with me :chica:

2 hours ago, Jase said:

Everyone who does meet - we all need to get a mini bus or something to GAY after the show to party btw :unicorn:

Are you guys going on the 9th or 11th?

Here for Heaven regardless :gaycat:

who will love me when the night is over

10 minutes ago, Spock said:

Are you guys going on the 9th or 11th?

Here for Heaven regardless :gaycat:

9th :gaycat:

Yassssssss, there's one bar in Soho called Freedom that I'm obsessed with atm, but I need to start expanding :poot:

3 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

9th :gaycat:

Yassssssss, there's one bar in Soho called Freedom that I'm obsessed with atm, but I need to start expanding :poot:

Well, I'm going to both, but have Come to Mama for the 11 :gaycat: 

Oh, never heard of it! but tbh ever since my move to london I don't go out much, I don't know many people lol. Clubbing on a Monday night sounds fun though :poot:

15 minutes ago, Spock said:

Well, I'm going to both, but have Come to Mama for the 11 :gaycat: 

Oh, never heard of it! but tbh ever since my move to london I don't go out much, I don't know many people lol. Clubbing on a Monday night sounds fun though :poot:

duh all the rich business mean will be letting off their steam after work :poot:

How about swap for the 9th and come with me so I have even more GGD friends :poot:

57 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

duh all the rich business mean will be letting off their steam after work :poot:

How about swap for the 9th and come with me so I have even more GGD friends :poot:

In that case count me in :gaycat: 

Well I would love to, but I got M&G for the 9th so don't really want to change that :poot: you will have more GGD friends after the show :hor: 

36 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Also with the Come to Mama Package is the laminate we get basically a poster?

The laminate is the little plastic thing that comes attaches to the lanyard. The poster slays this year, so it should look good! I think there's more merch included in the pack as well. Hope the VIP merch is good this time around because a dollar store bubble gun isn't going to cut it lol 

Archived