Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wondering if those of us who bought package tickets would get our limited edition merch? Otherwise what are they going to do with all of it? Just a thought!

BoomKack

I met up with Sloane before. She was pretty heartbroken, half of the dancers and crew were asleep when the cancellation was announced.

I'd been looking forward to tomorrow for such a long time, so I'm gutted it's not happening. Seeing Gaga was pretty much the only thing I've had to look forward to for a long time. More than anything though, I just hope she's ok. It can't have been an easy decision to make, and I bet she's devastated.Ā 

I hope the rest of you are dealing with the news ok too!Ā 

Iā€™m honestly devastated that sheā€™s had to cancel, it was going to be the night of my life

But I want her to get better and stronger, so like she said she can perform for us for years to comeĀ :firega:

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

lodylody

Very scared I'll never get to see her now. She's clearly not capable of touring on such a large scale. Twice (arguably two and a half times) now she's cancelled.

As a student, I'm not sure I can afford to gamble my money on this. Over Ā£100 wasted on travel and accommodation, and I know that I've probably fared quite lightly compared to other monsters.

I'm really sorry this has happened. I hope she recovers and rethinks her strategy.

I'm still making a day out of tomorrow. Gonna go to the O2 in the morning for brunch and to (hopefully) see if there's any merch sent super early to buy - also to find out about refunds

then I think museum hopping??

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, Haz said:

I'm still making a day out of tomorrow. Gonna go to the O2 in the morning for brunch and to (hopefully) see if there's any merch sent super early to buy - also to find out about refunds

then I think museum hopping??

if money isn't an object, the london dungeon is really fun!

however, you need to book tickets and i forgot how much they are and idk what it's like to book it last minuteĀ :oprah:Ā but the 3 museums i mentioned earlier (natural history, science and V&A museum) are great if you've never been before! they're all in the same area, free entry and have a lot of interactive stuff (minus V&A, that's quite a serious place about culture and history)

the museums also have temporary exhibitions that you need to paid for but the rest of it is free and still interesting :DĀ 

edit: as a final note, if you're doing this on a sunday, i'd google their closing times now so you can make a plan :happy:Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

21 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

if money isn't an object, the london dungeon is really fun!

however, you need to book tickets and i forgot how much they are and idk what it's like to book it last minuteĀ :oprah:Ā but the 3 museums i mentioned earlier (natural history, science and V&A museum) are great if you've never been before! they're all in the same area, free entry and have a lot of interactive stuff (minus V&A, that's quite a serious place about culture and history)

the museums also have temporary exhibitions that you need to paid for but the rest of it is free and still interesting :DĀ 

edit: as a final note, if you're doing this on a sunday, i'd google their closing times now so you can make a plan :happy:Ā 

I love the Natural History & Science Museums! They're near Harrods too so I may treat myself to something LV to soften the blow this isĀ :selena:

is this bitch serious? the day BEFORE the event? after the past year i am literally done following this woman. good luckĀ with the retirement in vegas gaga

venusfly
4 minutes ago, whoomph said:

is this bitch serious? the day BEFORE the event? after the past year i am literally done following this woman. good luckĀ with the retirement in vegas gaga

queen of not planning medical emergencies in advance

Runway
4 minutes ago, whoomph said:

Fibro canā€™t be predicted lol

Archived