tour

Joanne WT: London, UK - February 4, 8

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thrasher

Any hints about where she could hang out in London? I think that even with that Manchester date in between she’ll spend around 5 days here so i’d like to see her somewhere :cryga:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

scallywally
10 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Any hints about where she could hang out in London? I think that even with that Manchester date in between she’ll spend around 5 days here so i’d like to see her somewhere :cryga:

Manchester she adores shopping in Affleks palace. 

London she likes to eat at Zuma, but who knows.

Might be better off booking a table at her hotels restaurant and have drinks at the bar. 

YorkieCat
1 hour ago, scallywally said:

Manchester she adores shopping in Affleks palace. 

London she likes to eat at Zuma, but who knows.

Might be better off booking a table at her hotels restaurant and have drinks at the bar. 

But the hotel is too fancy. They won’t let me in. My friend always says I look like trailer park gypsy 

scallywally
12 minutes ago, YorkieCat said:

But the hotel is too fancy. They won’t let me in. My friend always says I look like trailer park gypsy 

Of course they will let you in lol. Dont put yourself down, everyones equal. If you book a table its just a booking. Its not that posh. You can order bar snacks at the wigmore. Theres no dress code! Just dot go in a gaga t shirt. :toofunny: 

YorkieCat
18 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Of course they will let you in lol. Dont put yourself down, everyones equal. If you book a table its just a booking. Its not that posh. You can order bar snacks at the wigmore. Theres no dress code! Just dot go in a gaga t shirt. :toofunny: 

Hahhaha yeah I would never wear gaga shirt to stalk gaga 😂 Too obvious... if I see her I will try to be cool and chill, not to scare her off :giggle: 🌚

I am not sure if this was asked before but..

If I have bought a ticket with box office collection, but the box office opens for collection 2 hours prior to door opening, can I still queue from early in the morning? Can I show email receipt or without the ticket they will not give me number/wristband?

katya zamo is not only my spirit animal

Thrasher

Has Gaga arrived in London? Are there any people outside the Langham? Probably i’ll walk there in an hour or so 

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Phaye Monster

She’s staying at the Langham guys. She sent some fans hot chocolate. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

4 hours ago, Rali said:

I am not sure if this was asked before but..

If I have bought a ticket with box office collection, but the box office opens for collection 2 hours prior to door opening, can I still queue from early in the morning? Can I show email receipt or without the ticket they will not give me number/wristband?

You don't need to queue from early in the morning, besides I don't think you'll be allowed in the queue without the ticket.  Check box office opening times and go get the ticket whenever it opens- they're not that strict on timings.

YorkieCat
1 hour ago, Phaye Monster said:

She’s staying at the Langham guys. She sent some fans hot chocolate. 

Was this today? I wanted to go but I got sick. Maybe tomorrow 😭

scallywally
7 hours ago, YorkieCat said:

Was this today? I wanted to go but I got sick. Maybe tomorrow 😭

After all my advice hahahaha hope youre feeling better though, there are lots of germs going around.

When’s the best time to buy merch if you’re standing? We have a car we can put it in by the way. 

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

Archived