💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Paris, France - February 20, 21

Schwerk

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

Between all the people asking for refunds...

Who is still going to the new dates? :hor:

You bet your ass I am! :gaysia:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

Which date? :happy:

I'm planning on going to both, but only have ticket for the 20th for now! (Waiting Friday for my salary :neyde:)

Glittertinks
4 hours ago, L E O said:

I'm planning on going to both, but only have ticket for the 20th for now! (Waiting Friday for my salary :neyde:)

I will just go on the 20th, there is no money for a second ticket :ladyhaha:  the rescheduling already threw me off, and hotel and transportation will cost a lot too :madge:

But better than nothing.

Jessica Germ

Honneys pls help i got 2 tickets for originally 7 oct. Do i keep these and automatically get translated in 2 tickets for the 21 february? :neyde:

The Child
10 hours ago, Jessica Germ said:

Honneys pls help i got 2 tickets for originally 7 oct. Do i keep these and automatically get translated in 2 tickets for the 21 february? :neyde:

Yes.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Hey, everyone!

I'm thinking about going to the show on 21st but this is going to be my first Gaga experience so I'm a little worried. Do you recommend GA or seating? Also, I'm 158 cm/5 ft 3 so I'm afraid I won't be able to see Gaga :( Either way, I wanted to know if anyone else  is going, it would be dope to link up. I don't want to go alone.

56 minutes ago, Thyla said:

Hey, everyone!

I'm thinking about going to the show on 21st but this is going to be my first Gaga experience so I'm a little worried. Do you recommend GA or seating? Also, I'm 158 cm/5 ft 3 so I'm afraid I won't be able to see Gaga :( Either way, I wanted to know if anyone else  is going, it would be dope to link up. I don't want to go alone.

Hi there! 
I would suggest seating for you! Being short myself, GA could be a nightmare... And for this tour, seating seems to be a VERY good option, it'll allow you to see everything clearly!

NIGHTCRAWLER

Mdr pourquoi vous parlez pas français alors que c'est une discussion qui concerne le show en France? vous êtes tous français ici non?

Any idea if there are plans of filming the two Paris shows? Two shows in a row in two days makes me think maybe? Ain't this the only show in Europe she is having two shows in the same city one day after the other? 

5 hours ago, LadyMoon said:

Any idea if there are plans of filming the two Paris shows? Two shows in a row in two days makes me think maybe? Ain't this the only show in Europe she is having two shows in the same city one day after the other? 

Meh, I wouldn't hope for this tbh. She already filmed the artRAVE there. And for all we know, she might not even film the tour. But IF she does, she might do it in Barcelona as well, she has two shows there, doesn't have to be one day after the other, there is nothing in between! But there is also Uncasville and Birmingham where it could happen!

On 08/11/2017 at 9:30 PM, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Mdr pourquoi vous parlez pas français alors que c'est une discussion qui concerne le show en France? vous êtes tous français ici non?

Y'a des gens qui viennent d'autres pays !

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Sarah Millner said:

i have backstage for paris does anyone else on here have that for paris?

I wish I did, but it was too expensive for me :giveup:

Archived