tour

Joanne WT: Paris, France - February 20, 21

Schwerk

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM
On 13/10/2017 at 9:56 PM, yilmazarinc said:

I'm looking for 2 pit tickets. if you have, send me a message pls :giveup:

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Don't worry I'm french and I see A LOT of people who will ask for a refund.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have a spare GA (originally for the October 7 date) to try and get refunded, or if anyone wants it (face value of course) drop me a message. There were 4 of us going but sadly 1 of our group can't make the new dates.

They aren't going to put more tickets on sale, I hate them

who will love me when the night is over

anabellmonster
On 2017. 10. 15. at 4:47 PM, cdparky said:

I'll have a spare GA (originally for the October 7 date) to try and get refunded, or if anyone wants it (face value of course) drop me a message. There were 4 of us going but sadly 1 of our group can't make the new dates.

Did you write to livenation about the refound? Because I did and I've got no response yet

Their refund system is atrocious, we have to send back the physical tickets!! What a pain in the ass! In ticketmaster Spain, they didn't need the ticket back for the refund, ugh!!

anabellmonster
15 minutes ago, totalhate said:

Their refund system is atrocious, we have to send back the physical tickets!! What a pain in the ass! In ticketmaster Spain, they didn't need the ticket back for the refund, ugh!!

And what if I have e-tickets? What should I do? They have not written me back yet. I want to buy tickets for another show but I want back my money first... 

joannethenight
3 hours ago, Spock said:

They aren't going to put more tickets on sale, I hate them

don't worry :pray:

BlAJaM4.png

🌹

22 hours ago, totalhate said:

Was the same back in 2010 when one of the December shows got moved due to the snow, had to send the ticket back for a refund. Have had to do the same with Eventim in Germany as well to get a refund on my Cologne ticket. Seems like it would be far easier if they just cancel the tickets and refund them that way.

WirralMonster
23 hours ago, anabellmonster said:

And what if I have e-tickets? What should I do? They have not written me back yet. I want to buy tickets for another show but I want back my money first... 

also got e-tickets for this, we need to attach them on an email... have done that but only received automated replies so far 

(copied email below for info for you)

also hoping refunds come round quick as wanting to buy tickets for berlin but got paris and cologne refunds i'm waiting for (250euros worth) so could do with that back ideally before i splash 150e on berlin tickets

'

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

The event « LADY GAGA » originally set to occur on « 21/02/2018 19:30 » has been cancelled by the organizers. This event isn’t postponed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Your refund will be return to the credit card used online. You will be refunded on the credit/debit card you have used to pay your order.

Specific Cases :

-Withdrawal Point : If you haven’t collected your tickets yet, please send us an e-mail at [email protected] with your booking number.

-e-ticket : Please return your e-ticket by email at [email protected]

If you don’t have your tickets anymore, please send us a copy of your bank statement showing the debit of the order

Kind regards,

9 minutes ago, WirralMonster said:

also got e-tickets for this, we need to attach them on an email... have done that but only received automated replies so far 

also hoping refunds come round quick as wanting to buy tickets for berlin but got paris and cologne refunds i'm waiting for (250euros worth) so could do with that back ideally before i splash 150e on berlin tickets

'

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

The event « LADY GAGA » originally set to occur on « 21/02/2018 19:30 » has been cancelled by the organizers. This event isn’t postponed. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Your refund will be return to the credit card used online. You will be refunded on the credit/debit card you have used to pay your order.

Specific Cases :

-Withdrawal Point : If you haven’t collected your tickets yet, please send us an e-mail at serviceclients@ticketnet.fr with your booking number.

-e-ticket : Please return your e-ticket by email at serviceclients@ticketnet.fr

If you don’t have your tickets anymore, please send us a copy of your bank statement showing the debit of the order

Kind regards,

This is an error from Ticketmaster!

anabellmonster
19 hours ago, WirralMonster said:

'

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Specific Cases :

-Withdrawal Point : If you haven’t collected your tickets yet, please send us an e-mail at serviceclients@ticketnet.fr with your booking number.

-e-ticket : Please return your e-ticket by email at serviceclients@ticketnet.fr

Kind regards,

Have they refunded you already? 

Archived