tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Noelle said:

I really want the poster. Anyone who could buy it in Antwerp and send it to me?! :saladga:

Isn't it for sale in the online shop? :oprah:

Just now, Dutch said:

Isn't it for sale in the online shop? :oprah:

I want it cheap and I want it now. But it is a possibility I just saw, indeed hehe :stalkga:

Yemeni Feed
On 1/19/2018 at 10:14 PM, Magneto said:

Also×2, do you have CTM? You are so iconic here, I have to meet you!

I also wish i got that comment lol :ladyhaha: We met tho

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Magneto
9 minutes ago, Moumen Eryani said:

I also wish i got that comment lol :ladyhaha: We met tho

Yup, it was nice meeting you. Hope you had fun :hug:

Free my mind

Yemeni Feed
1 minute ago, Magneto said:

Yup, it was nice meeting you. Hope you had fun :hug:

It was the most iconic concert ever tbh. I really loved it. Did you?

Instagram.com/1.mxe

20 minutes ago, artraver112 said:

she stayed at Andaz Prinsengracht 

Good to know, I will jump in my time machine right away. :triggered:

Yemeni Feed
1 hour ago, artraver112 said:

she stayed at Andaz Prinsengracht 

It was literally a 9 minute walk from my Airbnb

Instagram.com/1.mxe

I got back from Amsterdam last night, what a show. Its definitely her best tour in terms of technology/lighting. BTWB still beats it though in terms of outfits and theatricality. Although, surprisingly the outfits on this tour look so much better in person. In some photos and videos they did look so unflattering but different in person. Her vocals are also probably the strongest they have ever been on her tours, out of all the shows I have seen. It was nice to also see some of the visuals in person that you don't notice on YT videos like some of the backdrops. This tour is also probably her most diverse in terms of age range, I was in block 110 and yeah there was people my age but we were outnumbered like 60/40 by people maybe 40 and over. The ratio seems to have changed from the days of the Monster Ball. She's pulled in the older generation to come see her shows. I'm so glad I'm seeing this tour more than once because once it ended on Saturday night I really just wanted to see it all over again. A DVD definitely needs to be recorded in London or Paris, it's too good to only be able to see via YouTube. 

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Good to know, I will jump in my time machine right away. :triggered:

I had a new friend who I also went to the concert with and he met Gaga this afternoon after waiting in the morning at Andaz and sent me a selfie with her. I asked why he didn't tell me to come (since I told him before to let me know if he had any info) and he gave me a lame excuse that his friends told him he couldn't tell anyone. I f*cking got him a ticket to the concert and even had to convince him to be there a bit before the doors opened. Such a childish selfish move that he didn't even own up to and just found funny. :wtfga::fthis: Can't believe he consciously decided not to invite me and then had the nerve to send me a picture expecting me to be happy for him. :lolga: I was ready to rip his head off.

Archived