💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Arturo
1 minute ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

It was AMAZING. She was so close and her vocals 😍😍 The audience was a little dull at first but after Poker Face everyone was standing at dancing. There were so many highlights! PF, PI, JW, ScheiBe, Alejandro, Applause, TEOG, BTW, BM, AD, Joanne, BR, The Cure, MR to much to choose from. I loved how she sang So Happy I Could Die and remembered she should sing Mary Jane Holland too :ladyhaha: It topped TMB and the Artrave, and everyone around me seemed to agree. The stage, vocals, setlist, everything was on point. The only thing that bothered me was a girl behind me who, when walking out, Said she hated the men in the flower dresses and she seemed to be mad about the fact she didn't sing only hits :selena: But apart of that I had the evening of my life. I'm just suffering a major after concert depression now :(

Gaga has 12-14 hits, do people really want to see her perform for an hour only?

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, HUNG said:

Sorry if I offended u. I’m just trying to be cute

ill stop it 

I mean, those gifs were like:wtfga: a little bit extra:laughga:

6 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

It was AMAZING. She was so close and her vocals 😍😍 The audience was a little dull at first but after Poker Face everyone was standing at dancing. There were so many highlights! PF, PI, JW, ScheiBe, Alejandro, Applause, TEOG, BTW, BM, AD, Joanne, BR, The Cure, MR to much to choose from. I loved how she sang So Happy I Could Die and remembered she should sing Mary Jane Holland too :ladyhaha: It topped TMB and the Artrave, and everyone around me seemed to agree. The stage, vocals, setlist, everything was on point. The only thing that bothered me was a girl behind me who, when walking out, Said she hated the men in the flower dresses and she seemed to be mad about the fact she didn't sing only hits :selena: But apart of that I had the evening of my life. I'm just suffering a major after concert depression now :(

All the concert is a highlights, is crazy:giveup: You should have said to her to go to Vegas later:lolly:

Happy you all had a good experience:kara:

Jonathanholland
Just now, brussster said:

what time did the show end exactly? was she on time?

Yes she started around 20:35, the show ended around 22:50 I guess

Before there was love, there was silence

omg there were people from New York and they were so sweet. They were stanning the Netherlands and I was like... sis you're from New York. :air: 

Shook, I was standing in between the Applause and DiC stage. My phone broke down when she was performing DiC, the moment she was right in front of me. Nnn. Would be a nice pic. People should put their phones down tho. It's annoying.

But OMG. Gaga looked stunning and really happen. The stadium looked sold-out to me. This show was probably her best yet.

6 hours ago, HUNG said:

@Dutch and @Magneto have fun at the show tonight. 

Thank you sis. :hug:

3 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

What do they say about Madonna? 

Don't know how I got into this thread. When someone mentions Madonna I'm just there :laughga: 

Nnn: 'when Madonna was performing, 1000 more people were sleeping 100 days before the show' something like that.

3 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Posting this in honour of @Dutch !! Hope you’re enjoying the show live! Can’t wait for you to see this message when you read this thread. 

Aaaaahw. This is really cute. I really loved the show. Thank you sis!

1 hour ago, Rafr88 said:

Well, I'll wait to know @Dutch, @Magneto@Bat, @JonathanHolland1 experiences:wub: (and everyone who went to the concert, Im too lazy to tag right now:sweat:)

BEST NIGHT OF 2018 AND IT WON'T BE TOPPED.

dutchyguy

It was so much better than artrave! Also for the non-little monsters I think..

Nobody really knew the new songs tho, besides the cure and million reasons. The whole joanne explanation+song dragged the already long show a bit (especially cuz people were tired at that point).. but John wayne live!!! YAS!!!

Fact: After seeing her for the eight time, its true; she’s not as connected as she was before.

R.I.P Mother Monster 2008-2014

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, dutchyguy said:

It was so much better than artrave! Also for the non-little monsters I think..

Nobody really knew the new songs tho, besides the cure and million reasons. The whole joanne explanation+song dragged the already long show a bit (especially cuz people were tired at that point).. but John wayne live!!! YAS!!!

Well in Europe we all know why

the lack of promo for years :triggered:

Linus Gaga
4 minutes ago, dutchyguy said:

It was so much better than artrave! 

But I like how fun the artrave was, jwt is awesome but still not as gaga as the past.

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived