Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MikyARTPOP
16 hours ago, WirralMonster said:

Finally managed to get some standing tickets.. flights booked, time to get excited again!

See you there :D:D

M

• 2 weeks later...
Magneto
1 hour ago, Moumen Eryani said:

Finally found tickets! So excited! Errythign is booked!! 

Yaaas, I'm so happy for you!

Also, welcome to Gagadaily. Now dance, you motherf*cker!!

giphy.gif

Free my mind

1 hour ago, Moumen Eryani said:

Finally found tickets! So excited! Errythign is booked!! 

There were plenty of standing tickets left last week through the Live Nation link to Ticketmaster Netherlands, that’s how i got them...now I’m low key worried they’re fake 💀how did you have difficulty finding tickets?

ithinkweed
1 hour ago, DarkGa said:

There were plenty of standing tickets left last week through the Live Nation link to Ticketmaster Netherlands, that’s how i got them...now I’m low key worried they’re fake 💀how did you have difficulty finding tickets?

As far as I know, Ticketmaster is the official ticket seller for the Amsterdam date so I think the tickets bought from there defintely can’t be fake. Atleast I think that’s how it is. Can anyone confirm if I’m right? 

Yemeni Feed
4 hours ago, DarkGa said:

I got mine off ticket swap, usually, the tickets are checked. 

2 hours ago, ithinkweed said:

As far as I know, Ticketmaster is the official ticket seller for the Amsterdam date so I think the tickets bought from there defintely can’t be fake. Atleast I think that’s how it is. Can anyone confirm if I’m right? 

I don't think ticket master tickets can be fake for all i know, It would cause a scandal lol

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Purple Odyssey
2 hours ago, ithinkweed said:

Yes, that is correct.

Standing tickets have constantly become available since they’ve been processing refunds, however, I think tomorrow is the last day for claiming refunds.

Yemeni Feed
Just now, Purple Odyssey said:

Yes, that is correct.

Standing tickets have constantly become available since they’ve been processing refunds, however, I think tomorrow is the last day for claiming refunds.

Why would they process refunds?

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Purple Odyssey
Just now, Moumen Eryani said:

Why would they process refunds?

They offered a refund for people who couldn’t make the new date

Yemeni Feed
Just now, Purple Odyssey said:

They offered a refund for people who couldn’t make the new date

Sad. I mean the new date was like 2 months in advance and on like not a holiday, those poor people. But like if anyone wants tickets, keep an eye out for ticketswap.com

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Is there an after party on anywhere? Or any good clubs to go to after? I’m travelling from Dublin, so I’m not clued in :classy:

Yemeni Feed
On 11/15/2017 at 6:34 PM, DarkGa said:

Is there an after party on anywhere? Or any good clubs to go to after? I’m travelling from Dublin, so I’m not clued in :classy:

Yeass! Would love to join. Im traveling from Germany.

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Archived