💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Magneto
37 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I really wonder which date the show will take place in next year?I think in February or March(Grammy's are in January)

Tomorrow will be an emotional day😔

I don't mean to guilt trip you or anything, but it helps me to put everything in perspective and see it just as having to deal with a concert being postponed instead of having to deal with chronic pain/fibro for the last five years

Free my mind

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20
6 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I don't mean to guilt trip you or anything, but it helps me to put everything in perspective and see it just as having to deal with a concert being postponed instead of having to deal with chronic pain/fibro for the last five years

Your right.But i've been looking up to this since May,and I haven't been able to think If anything else since the day I bought the tickets.I wish Gaga the best of course,and you know,these last months of 2017 will go so fast probably,it'll feel like tomorrow❀

christinahoney
7 hours ago, Bat said:

Don't think so. 

You should go to the Reguliersdwarsstraat, since that the gay street of Amsterdam. You'll have the NYX club, which is fun but mostly straight nowadays and €10 entrance fee. You could also go to the EXIT, which is next to the NYX and has no entrance fee and is still very gay.

The bars there are nasty. They wouldn't play Gaga. 

Jeroen Bloeming
2 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

BTW, just wondering, we were talking about a meeting here a few days ago and I noticed that there’s like three members from Friesland, 1? from Groningen, two from Drenthe. Maybe we could meet up next month in Groningen if everyone’s interested. I don’t know. It sounds fun. :giggle:

Yassss. I'm in for it

54 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

The bars there are nasty. They wouldn't play Gaga. 

Agree, never been but I guess that's you biggest chance of encountering gaga music.

Fascination

Since I read those comments in the topic about a meeting in the north of the Netherlands, in specific Groningen. I think we should hold a roll call. Quote me or mention me and say “I’m interested in a meeting” and I’ll make a list of members wanting to meet up. (October/November/December) Also mention which month will be the best for you to meet. If you want, we can start a Instagram / whatever group conversation. It would be nice to make a group picture / selfie at the end of the meeting. :)

darkgaga
2 hours ago, Dutch said:

It so much fun to be a Little Monster from Noord Brabant, close to the Belgium border. :poot:

Yay Brabant!!

joannethenight
On 02.10.2017 at 7:57 PM, Hyperballad said:

Since I read those comments in the topic about a meeting in the north of the Netherlands, in specific Groningen. I think we should hold a roll call. Quote me or mention me and say “I’m interested in a meeting” and I’ll make a list of members wanting to meet up. (October/November/December) Also mention which month will be the best for you to meet. If you want, we can start a Instagram / whatever group conversation. It would be nice to make a group picture / selfie at the end of the meeting. :)

I’m interested in a meeting, follow me on instagram :unicorn:

đŸŒč

Fascination
6 hours ago, Magneto said:

January 20th, bishes! And it's even on a saturday now. I'm so hyped!

giphy.gif

It's great! Also on Saturday it's easier to get dal dagkaarten for the trains I guess? :) 

MikyARTPOP

Hi guys, I'm writing for a question. I'll be in Amsterdam the same day Gaga will play JWT in Amsterdam and I'd like to go with my boyfriend. Does anyone of you know if there are some tickets available? I found something on ticketmaster.nl but Idk if it is an official release site or secondary ticketing. Does anyone could help me?

M

Magneto
20 minutes ago, MikyARTPOP said:

Hi guys, I'm writing for a question. I'll be in Amsterdam the same day Gaga will play JWT in Amsterdam and I'd like to go with my boyfriend. Does anyone of you know if there are some tickets available? I found something on ticketmaster.nl but Idk if it is an official release site or secondary ticketing. Does anyone could help me?

That's awesome! Ticketmaster is the official seller. Ticketswap is a great one for secondary ticketing if you need. Good luck getting ticketz and I'll might see you guys there! :hug:

Free my mind

Jonathanholland

I'm trying to get 4 better seats but it seems they are selling 2 seats at a time. There were two seats available in section 108 and just when they were gone the two seats next to them went on sale :selena: :saladga:

Before there was love, there was silence

17 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

It's great! Also on Saturday it's easier to get dal dagkaarten for the trains I guess? :) 

ticketmaster is selling train tickets to the show for 15 euros!

33 minutes ago, MikyARTPOP said:

ticketmaster.nl is the official ticket site in The Netherlands, ticketmaster is active in quite a few European countries! Tickets people ask a refund for become available straight away. I bought multiple GA tix for Amsterdam today there

Archived