Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Magneto
10 minutes ago, Luc said:

What are the chances of new CTM tickets becoming available? :gum: I might have to go to Antwerp instead.

Seriously, just use TicketSwap. It's so easy and you still have plenty of time:hug:

Free my mind

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Seriously, just use TicketSwap. It's so easy and you still have plenty of time:hug:

TicketSwap only has normal tickets, no CTM. Any alternative?

MichaelSimpson7

I'm so excited for this show but it's so far away :giveup:

I hope she sings Mary Jane Holland but I know she won't.  The atmosphere when she sung it at artRave after not singing it for months of shows before that was LIT

Magneto
5 hours ago, MichaelSimpson7 said:

I hope she sings Mary Jane Holland but I know she won't.  The atmosphere when she sung it at artRave after not singing it for months of shows before that was LIT

Where do you live?

Dude, I remember screaming 'YEEESSS' at the top of my lungs and everybody looked at me like: it's the artRAVE ofcourse she's gonna sing MJH. I thought to myself: you guys have no idea...

Free my mind

Head Empty
5 hours ago, MichaelSimpson7 said:

I'm usually a very controlled and quiet person but when I head that "Now is a good time to light up" I started screaming SO LOUD, I surprised myself :laughga:

Just now, Magneto said:

Dude, I remember screaming 'YEEESSS' at the top of my lungs and everybody looked at me like: it's the artRAVE ofcourse she's gonna sing MJH. I thought to myself: you guys have no idea...

I had the exact same thing :udidnt:

Magneto
1 minute ago, Totodile said:

I'm usually a very controlled and quiet person but when I head that "Now is a good time to light up" I started screaming SO LOUD, I surprised myself :laughga:

I had the exact same thing :udidnt:

God, I want that artRAVE voice to narrate my whole life.

"Now performing....Lady Gaga "

Free my mind

Magneto
2 hours ago, Hecturr said:

mary jane holland is my favorite song of hers I think, that and bloody mary

It's been my ringtone for so long before ringtones became completely obsolete. That intro is just:giveup: I love BM too since they're kinda similar.

Free my mind

Hecturr
6 minutes ago, Magneto said:

It's been my ringtone for so long before ringtones became completely obsolete. That intro is just:giveup: I love BM too since they're kinda similar.

I remember when u could buy ringtones :emma:  I feel old

Magneto

Congrats, people! We are officially the most active tourthread of the European dates and the 4th most active overall. Only the threads for NYC, Montreal and Toronto have more posts. Those canadians know how to stan!!

Free my mind

Jonathanholland
22 minutes ago, darkgaga said:

Q music has stopped playing MR I think😱

Doesn't surprise me, they are playing it since december with no other station joining them. They supported her more then I expected so I'm not mad at them for dropping it now. 

Before there was love, there was silence

1 hour ago, darkgaga said:

Q music has stopped playing MR I think😱

44 minutes ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

Doesn't surprise me, they are playing it since december with no other station joining them. They supported her more then I expected so I'm not mad at them for dropping it now. 

It got two spins yesterday and 1 spin today (so far)... :confused:

Jonathanholland
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

It got two spins yesterday and 1 spin today (so far)... :confused:

3 spins Monday, 1 yesterday, and no spins today :( 

http://watiseropderadio.nl/zoek/Lady+Gaga

They won't stop spinning it instandly, but it wouldn't surprise me if they are letting it die the next weeks tbh :ohno:

Hope i'm wrong tho 

Before there was love, there was silence

PSYCHOSHTICK
6 hours ago, Magneto said:

Where do you live?

Me too!

Archived