Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Janet, Britney.... Madonna, Adele all get people on stage. I know some are on a break & finished now buy it was a constant thing they all did around the world. 

Gaga's great whether she does it or not, its no biggie :) Maybe it means she can fit in an extra song, its got nothing to do with security. Madonna went late at night with her son and guitarist in Paris right after the terrorist attack and sang acapella in the street by where it happened with no police or security team like you see in an arena. 

The gaga security stories are a little tired now, maybe she is just more show focused, she still loves her fans. 

Yeah Madge is a brave woman. I admire her for that.butshe could’ve left her five year old son at home imho 

just a thought 

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover
2 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Whatever. I now get why Britney & Beyoncè are who they became. Because of the fame. The Fame took our Gaga.

The overreaction:poot:

scallywally
6 minutes ago, HUNG said:

Yeah Madge is a brave woman. I admire her for that.butshe could’ve left her five year old son at home imho 

just a thought 

He wasnt 5 and maybe he demanded to go rather than feeling less safe at the hotel. M knows what shes doing, the terrorists wouldnt be able to organize an attack in time without knowing that she was going to the place with a guitar. Would I have done it?? prob not, i'm not as brave and i'm not Madonna. She breaks the rules that we shouldn't believe in, do we understand all of them? not quite, thats why she does it. 

1 minute ago, scallywally said:

He wasnt 5 and maybe he demanded to go rather than feeling less safe at the hotel. M knows what shes doing, the terrorists wouldnt be able to organize an attack in time without knowing that she was going to the place with a guitar. Would I have done it?? prob not, i'm not as brave and i'm not Madonna. She breaks the rules that we shouldn't believe in, do we understand all of them? not quite, thats why she does it. 

Like I said. She’s brave

Tan Fei
3 hours ago, GAGAXABO said:

Meeting Gaga tonight, talking to her and being hugged by her has been the best thing ever... She is the sweetest person #MeetAndGreet #Amsterdam

Wow ... pls share your experience if possible :excited2:

I had such an amazing evening, but I had a hard time falling asleep last night.@Dutch hope you're feeling a bit better now! :hug:

The concert was amazing. The GA lines before the doors opened were a mess tho. I walked through it all arriving around 6.30 going straight for the entrance and I felt super bad for everyone who had been waiting in this weirdly structured queue for so long because security wasn't paying attention and you could just skip the 1000 waiting people..

When I and my friends got in we immediately went for the B-stage. There were only a few people waiting there, so we were in front at the fence there. BEST VIEW EVER. I was super happy with the spot. I saw the whole show with a nice overview of everything, and it was insane being first row to the intimate moments. It also wasn't too crowded in the back (GA was sold out though), so you could really dance without hitting anyone hehe. She looked me in the eyes a few times and I was totally shook :wtfga:. She seems to really go for this effect. she stares at you long enough for you to realise you're not imagining things. So cute. Cynthia and Joe were both there as well. I waved at Joe for a second and he was smacking his gum like a true New Yorker with his whole jaw bopping up and down looking right at me and he waved back which was cute. Bobby was there too observing it all.

The audience here was super nice too. I'm pretty sure I was standing next to a group who had been camping out and they were super hyped which made me super dancey. 

And it was the gayest crowd ever around me. Totally loved it. Had such a cute gay couple behind me :tony:. Kept thinking I recognized one of them from Gagadaily but couldn't really place it. Felt super comfy with my girlfriend and shared lots of smiles and dances with the people around.

I cried a little during Angel Down, so powerful that she sings it up in that taco. 

AND HER VOCALS WERE SO ON POINT.

Beautiful glittery outfit during million reasons made her exit like a qween.

I didn't end up buying merch. Everything was just a bit too expensive. I liked the poster but it didn't fit in the locker and we went out (to de Exit :reductive:) after so I didn't really think of dragging it along.

It was amazing. I loved it better than Artrave. I think BTWB is still my favorite but it's too soon to say really.

Absolutely lovely that all the fans were spread out. Really made the atmosphere going. And something I absolutely adored was that the audience aged with Gaga. Everyone was at least around 23. felt like we had all been hanging around for a few years.

I loved it so much. Have the best time if you're going soon! I think there are multiple great spots to be at, but I absolutely love the B-stage front row because you're there for the intimate moments (and you don't have to queue for that long to be there it seems, it was pretty empty for an eternity). 

Loved that she sang MJH. And she said at some point that there were 15.500 people (capacity is 17.000 but not sure if they always aim to sell that many)

Jonathanholland

Are there any reviews by the media? Can't find any

Before there was love, there was silence

Mingoingdutch

It was absolutely an amazing performance last night. I queued up with my friends around 16:30 and when we were inside, we were standing with people who had been queueing for 12 hours! I love how she said "sta op" and "kleine monsters"! It made everyone goes Gaga. Today I lose my voice and both legs are sore from last night. Totally worth it. It's been almost 10 whole years that I have been following her and she has made this 10 years so much better! Can't wait for her next tour!

Mingoingdutch

One of the funniest moments was when she trying to "out" all her little monsters to their parents and putting up her paws and that is so cute and hilarious!

Weasel
7 hours ago, Coolkicl said:

I am going to her concert in Cologne in 3 weeks and can’t help myself from seeing the reviews of the tour. You made me even more excited! 

as regard to the merch, do we need to go early to cop thoses realllyy expensive shirt 🌚 ? 

It depends, I was just a little bummed that I could only see the end of Five Foot Two basically. But it still took 25/30 min or so for the concert to start. It also took quite a while to get inside (another 20-25?). 

Amazing show! Just so professional and well produced, she's sooo talented. Plus like someone said, the crowd was soooo gay, I loved it. Think every gay of Amsterdam was also at the concert if I look at my facebook timeline.

Archived