💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Amsterdam, Netherlands - January 20

Schwerk

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Sashaismonster said:

Really? How are you and any monsters here checking information where she’s staying? I see nothing in Instagram and fan groups!

I said inb4. :bon:

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel
5 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

A few people are already waiting outside the venue lool

Source? nnnnnn

Magneto
37 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

A few people are already waiting outside the venue lool

Like what's even the point of doing that? There's like 500 stages.

Also, your reactions on Facebook are killing me:ladyhaha:

Free my mind

1 minute ago, Magneto said:

Like what's even the point of doing that? There's like 500 stages.

Also, your reactions on Facebook are killing me:ladyhaha:

+ The front row isn't even the best row to stand...

Facebook. Trut waar? :triggered:

Magneto
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Facebook. Trut waar? :triggered:

The Dutch LM's Facebook group. 

Also, don't call me trut, trut!

Also×2, do you have CTM? You are so iconic here, I have to meet you!

Free my mind

Just now, Magneto said:

The Dutch It's Facebook group. 

Also, don't call me trut, trut!

Also×2, do you have CTM? You are so iconic here, I have to meet you!

I never heard of it, I'm shook. :poot:

NNN, trut is het zelfde als b*tch, dus vandaar trut, trut, trut.

Lmao, thank you sis! You are also really iconic. I don't have CTM tho. I'm attending with my sister (real sister :selena:), so I will probably stand somewhere in the middle of the floor. She's not really a concert kinda type, so we won't stand that long in the line and we won't hunt on Gaga. Maybe I will meet you in Vegas tho, nnn. :poot:

People are still buying tickets, so besides some random seats, the show will be sold out. Thank god there won't empty rows. :triggered:

Weasel
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

People are still buying tickets, so besides some random seats, the show will be sold out. Thank god there won't empty rows. :triggered:

The section I bought tickets for (103) seems to have remained unchanged in terms of tickets available since I bought 2 :triggered:

1 minute ago, Weasel said:

The section I bought tickets for (103) seems to have remained unchanged in terms of tickets available since I bought 2 :triggered:

Oh wait, right. :triggered:

Anyhow, the other numbers are almost sold-out. And thank god the floor is sold-out tho.

Weasel
Just now, Dutch said:

Oh wait, right. :triggered:

Anyhow, the other numbers are almost sold-out. And thank god the floor is sold-out tho.

Idk about the floor, it was sold out this morning, then later today I was able to get tickets again. The outer section looks fine. The inner section is still a bit tragic in section 102, 103, 104 and 111 :triggered:

How come section 109 is sold out when section 103 and 102 are more close to the stage for the same price :stalkga:

2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Idk about the floor, it was sold out this morning, then later today I was able to get tickets again. The outer section looks fine. The inner section is still a bit tragic in section 102, 103, 104 and 111 :triggered:

How come section 109 is sold out when section 103 and 102 are more close to the stage for the same price :stalkga:

It all happened thanks to the packages. They got replaced by normal tickets only a week ago. I think 109 wasn't a package section. Just a reminder that everything was sold-out before she rescheduled the European leg. A mess. :poot:

Archived