💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Antwerp, Belgium - January 22

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
9 hours ago, androiduser said:

the show has already started and you can still  buy tickets online!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e
5 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

I showed up in the queue at 4PM and still managed to find a good spot with my friends near the first circle on the left section of the pit, so that was great. Even though my friends and I were dancing and jumping all the time, people round us were very lazy, all they did was taking pictures as mentioned above. There was a group of very vulgar stinky old gays trying to make fun of her all the time, for instance complaining "Oh she's crying again" during the documentary, or comparing her with Madonna. They were an exception though, people seemed to enjoy a lot.  

Regardless, I had so much fun. Her vocals were much more impressive than in videos, I could not believe my ears, I felt like entering the gates of Heaven. I tried to make some photos and videos for later, but not a lot at all. 

I'm proud cause I invited a friend who was not really a fan of Gaga but was impressed with her vocal skills and particularly by her political activism. Come to Mama and The Edge of Glory really had impact on him so that he sees himself as a new fan now. 

Towards the end, I managed to sneaked out of my spot to reach the piano stage to see her perform MR (my all time favourite song of hers). That was incredible. 

Something that really touched me was that Gaga did not only bring fans together, but also families. They were many parents with their teenagers/adult children who were enjoying the fun as much as us. I'll always remember that one mom dancing to Alejandro and raising her fist in the air during Gaga's acceptance speeches. She would always smile at me throughout the show with so much compassion and tenderness, that may sound weird, but that's the most beautiful thing I'll remember of the show. 

To be fair, we’re probably going to repeat them in a couple decades when the next superstar comes on the scene :stalkga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

18 minutes ago, J e s s e said:

To be fair, we’re probably going to repeat them in a couple decades when the next superstar comes on the scene :stalkga:

Such an accurate statement :selena: 

Henri Bardot

People were so ****ing boring :awkney:.

We drove all the way from Luxembourg to end up surrounded by people who thought they were in a ballet recital. 

Now I know why she likes Barcelona... 

Spoiler

What is the best city for a concert? Paris, Cologne or Amsterdam? 

Becase I'm never going back to Antwerp nor Belgium for a concert. You guys are so boring. :madge:

pooiota

9 minutes ago, Henri Bardot said:

We drove all the way from Luxembourg to end up surrounded by people who thought they were in a ballet recital. 

Reveal hidden contents

Becase I'm never going back to Antwerp nor Belgium for a concert. You guys are so boring. :madge:

We were standing in between the second stage and the piano stage and had a blast!
Paws up hands up no phones and dancing!

DanceInTheDark
11 minutes ago, Henri Bardot said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yup had the same experience, see my 'review' on page 27. Same happened with artRAVE. :( will nog going again to Antwerp in the future.

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

5 minutes ago, Berry Cevat said:

We were standing in between the second stage and the piano stage and had a blast!
Paws up hands up no phones and dancing!

Yup I was there and everyone was soooo alive !

Sorry you guys didn't enjoy the crowd that much :( 

Par un merveilleux hasard, un fan jette alors une lettre à son héroïne qui la voit et la lit à voix haute avant d'aller retrouver le fan en question au premier rang et de lui faire un gros câlin. Bon, d'accord, ce n'est pas du tout un hasard, le coup a été prémédité avec le fan qui a été sélectionné et s'est peut-être procuré un billet VIP pour s'offrir ce moment de gloire.

Source 

Is that real ? I doubt very much that the fan was preselected, he just got lucky imho...

Archived