Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Hamburg, Germany - January 24

Schwerk

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, HUNG said:

Rumour online has it that the Hamburg show will be cancelled due to Not enough sales.

lies

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly

This show is not cancelled, tickets are still available for purchase directly from Barclaycard Arena website. I'm not sure what Ticketmaster are doing right now but its affecting all remaining dates.

scallywally

Theres def some miscommunication going on and its getting people worried. Lets hope they sort out the mess by the morning. 

4 hours ago, androiduser said:

why are the tickets "no longer on sale" , even though the show is not listed as sold out?

https://www.ticketmaster.de/artist/lady-gaga-tickets/45133?language=en-us

1 hour ago, HUNG said:

Rumour online has it that the Hamburg show will be cancelled due to Not enough sales.

1 hour ago, Venusfly said:

This show is not cancelled, tickets are still available for purchase directly from Barclaycard Arena website. I'm not sure what Ticketmaster are doing right now but its affecting all remaining dates.

9 minutes ago, Jwow said:

Mess :saladga:

2 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Theres def some miscommunication going on and its getting people worried. Lets hope they sort out the mess by the morning. 

Scheiße in real life :derpga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

6 hours ago, Haris said:

lies

I know they are lies,   Ppl are so jealous of mother monsters success on tour right now that they will say anything to try to kill her momentum. Not going to happen though cause she’s an unstoppable force. 

Everything she touches sells out instantly. Even on ITunes

4 hours ago, scallywally said:

You are right. I’m guessing someone on her team made a small clerical error somewhere along the line that snowballed. Things will be sorted out soon and LG will have the person responsible for this screw up fired. 

Keep the faith ppl. 

scallywally

Do you think people at the top will be moved lower down to fill up the seats or floor?? Itll have a good turn out either way, no squishing and great atmosphere. Just dance (dont ruin it filming the whole thing guys). Have fun!!! Im sure she puts on a better show when she can see eyes.

scallywally
5 minutes ago, asana15 said:

They'll be able to see well, no spilling drinks pushing. Perfect tbh. The people at the top should be allowed to move down, its happened in some of the quiet shows ive been too. Maybe it will, shes not on yet. 

SwissMonster
10 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

:excited2:

Would be so amazing. But I don’t think they do it at literally the show with the least tickets sold :/

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived