Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Milan, Italy - January 18

Schwerk

Featured Posts

On 6.01.2018 at 5:59 AM, chipz said:

Considering the size of the arena, this show is gonna have only one of the circle stages, right?

They did the same in Uncasville and it looked much more intimate

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, VenusUrania said:

Does somebody know at which hotel she is staying at?

Hotel Parigi, there is someone already there?

VenusUrania
16 minutes ago, shabody said:

Hotel Parigi, there is someone already there?

Thank you soooo much! I'm not sure if I should go, will you?

12 minutes ago, VenusUrania said:

Thank you soooo much! I'm not sure if I should go, will you?

Yes, probably tomorrow afternoon before the concert :3

VenusUrania
8 minutes ago, shabody said:

Yes, probably tomorrow afternoon before the concert :3

I hope you'll get the chance of meeting her! What do you say, should I go tonight?

22 minutes ago, VenusUrania said:

I hope you'll get the chance of meeting her! What do you say, should I go tonight?

I'd try ahah

MillionMarkys

To the guys attending, I hope you have a wonderful night! Please can you look on the merch stand and see if they’re selling the car lithograph/poster in Europe?

South Blonde

https://www.livenation.it/news

Power banks and umbrellas are not allowed in the venue... :madge:

If it starts raining like 4 years ago I'm just gonna do this to one of the security guards :grr:

altan.jpg

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

VenusUrania
2 hours ago, MillionMarkys said:

To the guys attending, I hope you have a wonderful night! Please can you look on the merch stand and see if they’re selling the car lithograph/poster in Europe?

I'll try even get some good pics of the merch :)

VenusUrania

I waited in front of Gaga's hotel here in Milan and it was bitter sweet. Why? After reading Gagadaily since early on (but I never had the courage to make a profile but here I am), I thought the Little Monsters community was a family, consisting of nice, fair and respectful members (disclaimer: I'm not mad at the whole but at those who are not that great). It's my first Gaga concert outside my country, I've travelled 11 hours just to get to Milan and spent how much money, just to see her after 7 years (Monster Ball in Zagreb) again. I didn't arrive at her hotel sooner because I'm alone here in Milan attending the concert, exploring the city etc. and I thought that I would at least make one friend tonight or at least speak with some people like an actual human being. But that did not happen. I saw those looks judging me and every attempt at starting a conversation failed. I was devastated, so my only hope was Gaga. I took my Joanne CD in hopes she would sign it and as I arrived to the Hotel, there was such a crowd that basically I've accepted my fate of seeing her from afar. I one moment I noticed that there's a place in the third row and I went there, while some people judged me for that. I didn't take someone's place and I didn't push myself onto someone. Later more people gave up and I managed to be in the front row. Getting Gaga's attention for sure and what happened? Some Italian monsters pushed me away back numerous times so that they could be nearer to her, although they were at the back few minutes ago. They pushed me and what not and one of them had the audacity to say that my huge head is blocking his view of taking the picture. The best part. Gaga went right there where I was but being pushed to the back, I've missed my chance to have a photograph with her after almost 10 years being a fan, one (tomorrow two) concerts, buying every album, supporting her through her entire career and travelling 10 hours from my homecountry to a foreign land and a foreign language. Thank you Italian Little Monsters for giving me a great time. Grazia mille 

9 hours ago, VenusUrania said:

I waited in front of Gaga's hotel here in Milan and it was bitter sweet. Why? After reading Gagadaily since early on (but I never had the courage to make a profile but here I am), I thought the Little Monsters community was a family, consisting of nice, fair and respectful members (disclaimer: I'm not mad at the whole but at those who are not that great). It's my first Gaga concert outside my country, I've travelled 11 hours just to get to Milan and spent how much money, just to see her after 7 years (Monster Ball in Zagreb) again. I didn't arrive at her hotel sooner because I'm alone here in Milan attending the concert, exploring the city etc. and I thought that I would at least make one friend tonight or at least speak with some people like an actual human being. But that did not happen. I saw those looks judging me and every attempt at starting a conversation failed. I was devastated, so my only hope was Gaga. I took my Joanne CD in hopes she would sign it and as I arrived to the Hotel, there was such a crowd that basically I've accepted my fate of seeing her from afar. I one moment I noticed that there's a place in the third row and I went there, while some people judged me for that. I didn't take someone's place and I didn't push myself onto someone. Later more people gave up and I managed to be in the front row. Getting Gaga's attention for sure and what happened? Some Italian monsters pushed me away back numerous times so that they could be nearer to her, although they were at the back few minutes ago. They pushed me and what not and one of them had the audacity to say that my huge head is blocking his view of taking the picture. The best part. Gaga went right there where I was but being pushed to the back, I've missed my chance to have a photograph with her after almost 10 years being a fan, one (tomorrow two) concerts, buying every album, supporting her through her entire career and travelling 10 hours from my homecountry to a foreign land and a foreign language. Thank you Italian Little Monsters for giving me a great time. Grazia mille 

Im so sorry to hear that. If you need some help to move in milan contact me. I'll go alone and I have a seat ticket. Have a great time in Milan!

Christian Steinborn

today is the dayyy! i cannot wait! im in general admission and im excited to meet other little monsters! :)

Archived