tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SecretsOfFatima

I still haven't bought a ticket for the 16th (not that it looks like there'll be a rush anytime soon :toofunny:), I'm just wondering does anyone know what the view is like from the second tier, for example section 203 or 224? Thank you all xo

Gagalvaro
18 minutes ago, Triggered said:

thanks! :hug:  first I need to convince two friends to join me, but will probably doing the purchase tomorrow. :whitney: 

Fine!!! Let us know the news tomorrow and which section you decide to go:hor:

9 minutes ago, SecretsOfFatima said:

I still haven't bought a ticket for the 16th (not that it looks like there'll be a rush anytime soon :toofunny:), I'm just wondering does anyone know what the view is like from the second tier, for example section 203 or 224? Thank you all xo

I’m in section 224 for the 16th and I think we’ll have pretty good views. If you are not sure, I recommend you 223, cause you’ll see it pretty good too and you will have a “full vision” of the stage

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

SecretsOfFatima
19 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Fine!!! Let us know the news tomorrow and which section you decide to go:hor:

I’m in section 224 for the 16th and I think we’ll have pretty good views. If you are not sure, I recommend you 223, cause you’ll see it pretty good too and you will have a “full vision” of the stage

Thank you, I kind of want a good view of...everything (without spoiling, if you know what I mean!), especially since this will be my first Gaga concert!

Gagalvaro
32 minutes ago, SecretsOfFatima said:

Thank you, I kind of want a good view of...everything (without spoiling, if you know what I mean!), especially since this will be my first Gaga concert!

Yes, I know about the stage!! So I recommend you 223, you'll have a goo view I promise! But I recommend you to choose the section that has a seat near! Because grounds on the second floor are bigger, so I'll recommend you for example a seat on 224 on the 3rd row better than a seat on the 223 on the 36 row...you know what I mean?

SecretsOfFatima
3 hours ago, Gagalvaro said:

Yes, I know about the stage!! So I recommend you 223, you'll have a goo view I promise! But I recommend you to choose the section that has a seat near! Because grounds on the second floor are bigger, so I'll recommend you for example a seat on 224 on the 3rd row better than a seat on the 223 on the 36 row...you know what I mean?

Yes, I understand you, thank you so much for all your help, I can't wait to be slayed by Mother Monster herself in a new city!!

Gagalvaro
15 minutes ago, GABEL said:

I think I'm gonna watch JWT in Barcelona but I'll have to go alone:poot:
still can't decide if I should go or not

Spanish monsters are so cute, you won’t have any problem to make new friends!! Hope you can come to our show:excited2: 

Coming to Barcelona lately is so cheap:gaycat:

Juansgh21
22 hours ago, GABEL said:

I think I'm gonna watch JWT in Barcelona but I'll have to go alone:poot:
still can't decide if I should go or not

Come to both shows in Barcelona, there's still some tickets left and we'll have a blast together.

• 2 weeks later...
BornSimon

They're advertising the new dates now in the streets of Barcelona

Aaaaand I just bought tickets for the second show as well with my boyfriend :hor: Can't wait to see Gaga twice next month!

Guys, I was supposed to come with my best friend, but my work forced my days off into xmas holidays, so I can't make it to BCN 
So I'm selling my ticket, for the 2nd show, GA, 70€, and it's a color ticket, so yeah. 
If anyone if interested, send my a PM, I'll give you the contact to my best friend, who has my ticket and lives in Barcelona.

That's our tickets:
LFZEN17.jpg

Thanks guys!
You have no idea how sad I am to post this. The artRAVE in BCN was one of the best Gaga concert I've ever been too :(

GovFameHooker

Hey guys,

unfortunately I won‘t make it to the concert on the 16th January 2018 😭

That‘s why I put my ticket for sale for a really good price of 57,75€ !!!

It‘s a standing ticket to get the full experience within the crowd. 

So please feel free to contact me, if you‘re interested. 

Spread love!

https://www.ticketswap.de/listing/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour/1754497/a4d2e0d046

Archived