💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

SecretsOfFatima
5 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Welcome! It's always great to see new Spanish monsters, I hope you have a great time here :hug: 

As for the seats, I was right opposite the stage for the Born This Way Ball and on the left side of the arena for the artRAVE. I guess if you seat opposite the stage you get a better view of the whole stage but I personally preferred the artRAVE ones since I was much closer to her and you could still see everything. That's up to you, I guess. This time I've picked GA because I'm not going with my parents and I want to experience what it's like, it has some disvantadges like have to queue for so long to get a good spot but I think the atmosphere has to be much better with all the fans singing and dancing around you, but seats are more comfortable.

Sorry for the essay lmao!

Thank you - even though I must confess, I'm an Irish monster haha! I'm hoping to double up my first Gaga concert with my first visit to the beautiful city of Barcelona.

Thanks so much for the advice, it's all much appreciated! I'm kind of stalling on buying a ticket at the moment as I just want to research it more, but I'm excited to say the least.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain
41 minutes ago, SecretsOfFatima said:

Thank you - even though I must confess, I'm an Irish monster haha! I'm hoping to double up my first Gaga concert with my first visit to the beautiful city of Barcelona.

Thanks so much for the advice, it's all much appreciated! I'm kind of stalling on buying a ticket at the moment as I just want to research it more, but I'm excited to say the least.

Oops, sorry! :toofunny: I was taking for granted you were Spanish because of your username, lol. You're welcome, I hope you have a great time, Barcelona is an incredible city indeed :hug: 

SecretsOfFatima
3 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Oops, sorry! :toofunny: I was taking for granted you were Spanish because of your username, lol. You're welcome, I hope you have a great time, Barcelona is an incredible city indeed :hug: 

No problem lol, it's a valid assumption! I'd love to see Gaga here in Ireland but the arena in Dublin isn't designed properly for big stages (:awkney:), for the ARTRAVE she had to cut the entire catwalk :toofunny: Thank you!

Gagalvaro
19 hours ago, BornSimon said:

The second show will be a bit of a disaster. I am going to the first one but I'll probably buy tickets for the second one as well. 

Yes, buy another ticket!! We need to save this date :giveup: I bought 9 tickets for the 16th:giggle:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Gagalvaro
14 hours ago, SecretsOfFatima said:

You'll love Barcelona!!:D How much do you want to spend for your ticket? (To recommend you a section)

Gagalvaro
Just now, Gagalvaro said:

You'll love Barcelona!!:D How much do you want to spend for your ticket? (To recommend you a seat)

MonsterOfSpain
42 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Yes, buy another ticket!! We need to save this date :giveup: I bought 9 tickets for the 16th:giggle:

We love a dedicated stan! :applause: 

Gagalvaro
36 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

How are the Barcelona dates doing?

@Gagalvaro

For the 14th 700-1000 tickets left (but we don’t know the real numbers )

For the 16th there is like 2.700 left, kinda tragic to be honest:giveup:

GagaSkeletonWay
8 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

For the 14th 700-1000 tickets left (but we don’t know the real numbers )

For the 16th there is like 2.700 left, kinda tragic to be honest:giveup:

You sure? I think that for the 16th there are way more left, unfortunately :sweat:

Gagalvaro
11 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

You sure? I think that for the 16th there are way more left, unfortunately :sweat:

Yes, I’ll confirm you later today. But I have an excel and I count every seat each week:giveup:

MonsterOfSpain

That's not too bad, I guess. I thought it was way worse. 2,700 tickets can't be that hard to sell in a 3m people city :lolly:

Gagalvaro
17 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

That's not too bad, I guess. I thought it was way worse. 2,700 tickets can't be that hard to sell in a 3m people city :lolly:

Yeah but you know Catalonia is not having its best moment tbh:giveup:

SecretsOfFatima
5 hours ago, Gagalvaro said:

To be honest I'm prepared to pay any price (excluding the VIP/extra packages), I'm just wondering about view! Thank you all for the help.

Archived