Joanne WT: Barcelona, Spain - January 14, 16

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain
1 hour ago, Naor Daniel said:

Hey guys - the original 22nd Sep show is now 14th Jan right? Can anyone confirm?

Yup, that's right!

Gagalvaro
26 minutes ago, DavidLirk said:

How are the dates selling? I heard something about 95% first show and ~75% the second one?

Yes, 350 tickets left for the 1st show and the 2nd 2.850 tickets left!

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

VanityQueen
32 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Yes, 350 tickets left for the 1st show and the 2nd 2.850 tickets left!

how about other European dates?

Naor Daniel

Hey beautiful Catalans! I'm returning to Barcelona for the second time in January so I can see Gaga for the second time in my life!

My first time seeing Gaga was at the ArtRave in the Yarkon Park in Tel Aviv. I was quite close but not enough to actually see her well enough (since it was in a park, not a venue).

I'm so excited that I'm going to be at the GA, it is the first time I'll experience an A class big show in an arena.

I have some questions though - is the GA really, really big? Will it be super crowded or is it going to be easy to move around? Will it be hard to see the stage, as a 170cm guy? And do you think I will be able to see Gaga closely, like 10 meters from her?

On another note... I cannnnnnnn't wait! I've been waiting for so long for this moment! I was at the Gaga party in the Safari Disco Club in Barcelona and everyone just screamed the songs out of their lungs. Never had the same experience in Israel. Can't wait to see y'all! <3 

DavidLirk
4 hours ago, Naor Daniel said:

Hey beautiful Catalans! I'm returning to Barcelona for the second time in January so I can see Gaga for the second time in my life!

My first time seeing Gaga was at the ArtRave in the Yarkon Park in Tel Aviv. I was quite close but not enough to actually see her well enough (since it was in a park, not a venue).

I'm so excited that I'm going to be at the GA, it is the first time I'll experience an A class big show in an arena.

I have some questions though - is the GA really, really big? Will it be super crowded or is it going to be easy to move around? Will it be hard to see the stage, as a 170cm guy? And do you think I will be able to see Gaga closely, like 10 meters from her?

On another note... I cannnnnnnn't wait! I've been waiting for so long for this moment! I was at the Gaga party in the Safari Disco Club in Barcelona and everyone just screamed the songs out of their lungs. Never had the same experience in Israel. Can't wait to see y'all! <3 

1. About seeing her well as a 170cm guy: yes, I think that you won't have any problem.

2. I don't know in which date are you attending, but the first one will be pretty crowded. If you want to see her closer, you will have to go at the queue several hours before the concert. At the ArtRave in Barcelona, I started waiting at the doors at 9 (morning) and I was at 10 meters of her aprox. 

3. Even if you will be positioned at the back of GA, you will be able to see her. She rotates a lot in the Joanne world tour because there's another scenario in the back of the GA zone, so sooner or later you will see her close to you.

4. And normally there are big screens in different parts of the Venue so if your visibility is bad in any moment, you will be able to see her anyway from the screen.

I hope this helps you a little!

I'm 170 and I saw NOTHING at the monster ball tour, I saw the concert through the screens, so from then on I try to get seat tickets because honestly, I don't feel like queuing for so many hours. But I guess if you come early you will get a good spot. Another strategy is getting platform shoes :D

Naor Daniel
9 hours ago, DavidLirk said:

1. About seeing her well as a 170cm guy: yes, I think that you won't have any problem.

2. I don't know in which date are you attending, but the first one will be pretty crowded. If you want to see her closer, you will have to go at the queue several hours before the concert. At the ArtRave in Barcelona, I started waiting at the doors at 9 (morning) and I was at 10 meters of her aprox. 

3. Even if you will be positioned at the back of GA, you will be able to see her. She rotates a lot in the Joanne world tour because there's another scenario in the back of the GA zone, so sooner or later you will see her close to you.

4. And normally there are big screens in different parts of the Venue so if your visibility is bad in any moment, you will be able to see her anyway from the screen.

I hope this helps you a little!

Thank you!!

8 hours ago, totalhate said:

I'm 170 and I saw NOTHING at the monster ball tour, I saw the concert through the screens, so from then on I try to get seat tickets because honestly, I don't feel like queuing for so many hours. But I guess if you come early you will get a good spot. Another strategy is getting platform shoes :D

Aww. I probably won’t come early because I’m a tourist and my time is precious. I really hope I will have a decent view 

9 hours ago, Naor Daniel said:

Thank you!!

Aww. I probably won’t come early because I’m a tourist and my time is precious. I really hope I will have a decent view 

There's always the option to stay by the piano. The first half you are far away for all the upbeat songs but if you stay you will be RIGHT BY HER when she sits down at the piano.  Then when bloody Mary starts go right to the last circle stage and you will be close to her there too. I did that at some shows and it is so fun. Fans in the back of GA do the choreography and have a blast!

Juansgh21
16 hours ago, Naor Daniel said:

Thank you!!

If you're going the 14th I'll recommend you to stay at the back, where the piano is, since you won't be in line early that's the best option.

But if you're going the 16th I'll be pretty empty for sure, so you can move around the floor, just dont get under the catwalks and you'll be okay.

Naor Daniel
9 hours ago, Juan Glez Herrera said:

If you're going the 14th I'll recommend you to stay at the back, where the piano is, since you won't be in line early that's the best option.

But if you're going the 16th I'll be pretty empty for sure, so you can move around the floor, just dont get under the catwalks and you'll be okay.

On the 16th I’ll be in Berlin. ):

well I guess being in a full arena will feel better 

Archived