Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, not asher613 said:

ok kiddos buenos noches 

it's been real

see you in ten minutes when we're all just streaming the Europe shows anyway

:kara:

Do you speak spanish too!? I think we are like 50% native spanish speakers here :sweat:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Inb4 we get new music or something :pray:

emmm YES PLEASE

It's the last leg of the tour, she needs to make it happen:giveup: 

KeepItCool

Tonight was my show, my first and only Joanne date and Lady Gaga was excellent as usual......her vocals were flawless and extremely strong.  The sound tonight was so clear you could actually hear every word she was singing which was great.  

I am extremely disappointed that the Bloody Mary section was cut especially since she did it last night....I kept waiting for it to happen and it just didn't.  I knew the set list but I didn't have the order memorized or anything so that's why it took me longer to realize it wasn't happening.  Just by watching the videos online, that section seemed to be the most theatrical moment of this show - for Bloody Mary alone, so it's really a shame it's getting cut now.  I'm trying not to let it bring me down though.  There's no rhyme or reason as to why it's getting cut now, so if you see it consider yourself lucky!

Okay y'all I'm exhausted, severely dehydrated, covered in iridescent and gold glitter, and my feet are sore as hell. But guess what- every single thing was worth it.

I can't believe these shows are already over.... I'm already feeling the pcd :firega:

literally life changing... I'm speechless

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, DawnNutella said:

:pray: Maybe she'll sing them

:pray:

If not though, it will be fantastic regardless! 

⚯͛

ctherainbow

My phone died like 10 seconds after I got to the venue, so I couldn't find anybody to meet up with you, but it was an amazing ****ing show.  Just... the whole thing was fabulous.  I laughed, I cried, I danced, I almost fell over the balcony because I was in the first row, and had a fantastic time getting home on the most homosexual subway ride ever.   :giveup: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Archived