Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

brennan731

I am planning on lining up in regular GA on 9/10 around 1pm. Not really that particular where I stand.

EDIT: has anyone been to a concert at Wells Fargo Center before? do they sell their merch outside of the venue?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MajorBarrios
13 hours ago, Gaga98 said:

I definitely wont be lining up that early because thats when Im waking up 😂 

Relatable. 😂

Barrios

19 hours ago, brennan731 said:

I am planning on lining up in regular GA on 9/10 around 1pm. Not really that particular where I stand.

EDIT: has anyone been to a concert at Wells Fargo Center before? do they sell their merch outside of the venue?

I was wondering this too because I wanted to wear my merch during the concert, and when I saw Justin Bieber at Wells Fargo I bought my shirt outside before the doors opened. Although my friend told me that for GA they lined up inside for artRave at wells fargo so Im not sure if any of the merch stands will be open inside

Allison M
On 8/30/2017 at 9:32 PM, Katie14 said:

What time are you lining up on the 10th?

I haven't really thought about it! I guess 11 or 12? I'll know better in the days before the show seeing when others are showing up. I have CTM but still want to be toward the front of that line. 

Maybe 10? I've never had early admission before so I don't know when they start lining up :gum:

Katie14
5 minutes ago, Allison M said:

I haven't really thought about it! I guess 11 or 12? I'll know better in the days before the show seeing when others are showing up. I have CTM but still want to be toward the front of that line. 

Maybe 10? I've never had early admission before so I don't know when they start lining up :gum:

From what ive read, it seems like lining up before noon isn't necessary for ctm. Of course, each date is different though, so 10 am would 100% guarantee you your choice of where to stand. Anyway, all the ctm Gagadailiers should meet up! Im going alone so I would love to have some people to talk to while waiting in line for like 9 hours. 

MajorBarrios
4 hours ago, Allison M said:

I was thinking around 1 or so. I mean if anything we'll still be like 3 rows back if anything lol I seriously can't wait for this 😩

Barrios

Boyboi12
4 hours ago, Speechless94 said:

if anyone is selling or knows anyone selling GA tickets please pm me :giveup: :wub:

Me to :gaysia:

Katmonster

Okay y'all I'm pretty late to this forum but I'm going to the second show for sure with the CTM package! I'm also going alone so I'm looking to meet everyone! I hope we can meet up and become friends bcz I'm kind of shy lmao❤️ Who else has CTM for the second show? Also does anyone know where I can get cheap(ish) tickets to the first show? I'm aiming for GA. Thanks and I can't wait!!!😭😍:staymad:

Katmonster
On 8/31/2017 at 7:58 AM, brennan731 said:

Yes, I went to the artRAVE here. I'm from south Philly btw. They often sell merch inside.

Katmonster
On 9/1/2017 at 3:17 AM, Gaga98 said:

I was wondering this too because I wanted to wear my merch during the concert, and when I saw Justin Bieber at Wells Fargo I bought my shirt outside before the doors opened. Although my friend told me that for GA they lined up inside for artRave at wells fargo so Im not sure if any of the merch stands will be open inside

That's odd because my friend and I lined up for the artRAVE right outside the doors and we were like 31st in line for normal GA. They could move the merch outside but it's still unsure. For the artRAVE we literally just ran straight to the floor so I didn't get to look for it

Katmonster
On 8/18/2017 at 9:33 AM, KimmyShimmy said:

Hey! I'll be at the 9/11 show in Philly! I got the Come to Mama package and will be in line super early and looking to make new friends in line. Hope to see you around. So excited :)

Same, I'm so excited to meet everyone😊

Archived