Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Philadelphia, PA - September 10/11

Schwerk

Featured Posts

MajorBarrios
On 8/20/2017 at 4:29 PM, Gaga98 said:

Also, for LA joanne rave The Forum gave people with GA a wristband with a number on it and told them to come back at 4. Does anyone think they'll do the same thing at WFC?

I really hope so!

Barrios

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MajorBarrios
On 8/21/2017 at 11:38 AM, KimmyShimmy said:

DONE! I will be doing John Wayne and Bad Romance and probably Alejandro choreo. haha would love to meet Richy. I was on a livestream with him and he said if we are there early, we will see him and the dancers! I will be at the 9/11 show GA VIP :) looking to meet people!

Omg same!!! I'm catching up with all the choreo so she at least notices me dancing lmao I'm pretty up to date 😂

Barrios

Allison M

I have not seen ANYTHING for  the show. ( I'm in Wildwood Crest, NJ working on beach patrol and basically blocked from anything outside the Island haha) I've been a bit disconnected but hopefully can get back into stan mode in a snap (no doubt about it)

Gonna catch up soon and figure out where I want to stand. 

I have CTM for both nights so I might do main stage one night and a floor stage the other. I love waiting with fans all day so I'll probably be there early. Seems like a lot of people are going alone which is so fun!

And I really need to freshen up on choreography even though I end up just jumping and telling lyrics anyway :laughga:

Hope we can all meet up!

MajorBarrios

I'm sorry if I'm being annoying for posting a lot, but does anyone know if we can buy merch while we wait for CTM? My little nephew is going and he's bound to atleast want a shirt.

Barrios

Allison M
On 8/26/2017 at 7:31 PM, MajorBarrios said:

I'm sorry if I'm being annoying for posting a lot, but does anyone know if we can buy merch while we wait for CTM? My little nephew is going and he's bound to atleast want a shirt.

I hope so! Waiting in the lines sucks and they have given me the wrong size EVERY TIME. 

mucinex
13 hours ago, Allison M said:

What is everyone planning on wearing? I'm at a loss this time around...

Whatever I have that is clean that day💀

SuvegesGabor

Hey guys! I am looking for 1 or 2 GA tickets for the show on the 10th! If you are selling please do not hesitate to PM me!:hug:

Saw Gaga on 11/2/2014 and 1/18/2018 // Saw Madonna on 11/8/2015 // Saw Cher on 9/3/2017 // Saw Lorde on 10/8/2017

11 days!! I cant believe Im seeing Gaga in person and in concert again, its been three whole LONG years😭 So excited! Everyone will general admission, what time do you plan on lining up? I was thinking like 10-11am?

Katie14
10 hours ago, Gaga98 said:

11 days!! I cant believe Im seeing Gaga in person and in concert again, its been three whole LONG years😭 So excited! Everyone will general admission, what time do you plan on lining up? I was thinking like 10-11am?

I have ctm and im lining up at 12. For regular ga, I think 6 or 7 am is your best bet. 

Katie14
On 8/22/2017 at 8:49 PM, Allison M said:

I have not seen ANYTHING for  the show. ( I'm in Wildwood Crest, NJ working on beach patrol and basically blocked from anything outside the Island haha) I've been a bit disconnected but hopefully can get back into stan mode in a snap (no doubt about it)

Gonna catch up soon and figure out where I want to stand. 

I have CTM for both nights so I might do main stage one night and a floor stage the other. I love waiting with fans all day so I'll probably be there early. Seems like a lot of people are going alone which is so fun!

And I really need to freshen up on choreography even though I end up just jumping and telling lyrics anyway :laughga:

Hope we can all meet up!

What time are you lining up on the 10th?

7 hours ago, Katie14 said:

I have ctm and im lining up at 12. For regular ga, I think 6 or 7 am is your best bet. 

I definitely wont be lining up that early because thats when Im waking up 😂 

Archived