Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Toronto, ON - September 06

Schwerk

Featured Posts

bammitssamm
3 minutes ago, Gabe said:

You lucky toronto bastards getting a second show while Montreal gets one :toofunny:

worst comes to worst grab a Megabus! I take it often from MTL-TO and if you book it early enough it's usually not more than 20$ (I often get it for ~10$) and you can probably find a cheap Airbnb 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, Bridget Boyle said:

The second date hasn't showed up yet so I don't know if I'm going to get my hopes up. 

Also, it's maybe worth calling Air Canada box office to check if they have physical tickets. Or checking a place like Soundscapes.

Well, if this is really sold out, they will add a second date for sure. In the schedule, there are more free days around big cities with arena shows, I am sure they planned it that way to add more shows. 

2 minutes ago, Bridget Boyle said:

The second date hasn't showed up yet so I don't know if I'm going to get my hopes up. 

Also, it's maybe worth calling Air Canada box office to check if they have physical tickets. Or checking a place like Soundscapes.

ACC twitter tweeted it themselves https://twitter.com/AirCanadaCentre/status/831201008525139968

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, bammitssamm said:

worst comes to worst grab a Megabus! I take it often from MTL-TO and if you book it early enough it's usually not more than 20$ (I often get it for ~10$) and you can probably find a cheap Airbnb 

Your dedication to Joanne is inspiring :firega:

2 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

As prophet Muhammed would say Insallah darling. 

Allah help me, Jesus Christ help me, Lao-Tzu help me, Krishna help me, QUETZALCOATL HELP ME.

Just now, AlphaMonster said:

Your dedication to Joanne is inspiring :firega:

I would but uni starts up that week, I (unfortunately) can't take a day trip :giveup:

bammitssamm
Just now, AlphaMonster said:

Funny thing is that we have second show but 90% of the first show is bought by bots :emma:

Even if bots buy out tons of tickets from the 2nd show, do you think they'll at least be a bit cheaper? Since there's less of a demand now with more tickets being released.

AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, Bounty said:

Allah help me, Jesus Christ help me, Lao-Tzu help me, Krishna help me, QUETZALCOATL HELP ME.

Fertility God, Priapus, is very offended. 

B-S_PgZCQAABlb9.jpg

2 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

Funny thing is that we have second show but 90% of the first show is bought by bots :emma:

Maybe they bought all the other general admission so now I can get a good spot :classy::reductive:

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, bammitssamm said:

Even if bots buy out tons of tickets from the 2nd show, do you think they'll at least be a bit cheaper? Since there's less of a demand now with more tickets being released.

You never know but I believe it will end up just fine, it always does.
Ticketmaster should have taken precautions about bots, people are tweeting them like crazy... 

I remember my first Madonna concert, back when I was in Istanbul. Golden Ring(Front Row GA) got sold out in couple minutes, then they released more Golden Ring tickets I snatched them. 

Best part of GA is that they can often release more tickets unless a certain number is not exceeded. 

AlphaMonster
3 minutes ago, heda97 said:

Maybe they bought all the other general admission so now I can get a good spot :classy::reductive:

Hhahahah say hello to your dance partner on the floor C-3PO_droid.png

Archived