💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Toronto, ON - September 06

Schwerk

Featured Posts

J e s s e

I entered a contest seven times for tickets, and it happens to be my favorite number, so let's hope it works:sharon:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster
4 minutes ago, Bounty said:

do you think they might still have some at a box office?

I think they will release them online on ticketmaster too. But go to a box office if you're worried that you won't get a ticket. 

I am a cynic because I experienced stuff like that all the time. There are 2 catches: 
1. GA tickets aren't an exact number so they can always release more if there is no seat on the ground. 
2. Ticketmaster's website is never reliable before map turns into the grey version with blue dots where you can choose your seat specifically instead of taking whatever seat ticketmaster is trying to give you.

1 minute ago, AlphaMonster said:

I think they will release them online on ticketmaster too. But go to a box office if you're worried that you won't get a ticket. 

I am a cynic because I experienced stuff like that all the time. There are 2 catches: 
1. GA tickets aren't an exact number so they can always release more if there is no seat on the ground. 
2. Ticketmaster's website is never reliable before map turns into the grey version with blue dots where you can choose your seat specifically instead of taking whatever seat ticketmaster is trying to give you.

I don't even know where's a box office in toronto, they use to sell them at hmv no? but they closed haha halp.

Teal Ambition

HERE WE GO!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, Bounty said:

I don't even know where's a box office in toronto, they use to sell them at hmv no? but they closed haha halp.

They might have one at air canada c. But I am not sure, it is been a decade since I bought physical ticket :gaycat:

Just now, Teal Ambition said:

HERE WE GO!

is this real

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Teal Ambition
Just now, heda97 said:

is this real

of course it is.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

AlphaMonster

This is weird though. Even Edmonton show does not have any GA tix left plus GA tix are not transferable. Orrrrr Superbowl made an unbelievable impact that I still cannot believe after curtain covered performances of ArtRave :emma:

AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, Bounty said:

GOD PLEASE GIVE ME THE LUCK TO SNATCH TICKETS THIS TIME:giveup:

As prophet Muhammed would say Insallah darling. 

AlphaMonster
2 minutes ago, Gabe said:

You lucky toronto bastards getting a second show while Montreal gets one :toofunny:

You might get more too though. There is room in schedule. 

Bridget Boyle

The second date hasn't showed up yet so I don't know if I'm going to get my hopes up. 

Also, it's maybe worth calling Air Canada box office to check if they have physical tickets. Or checking a place like Soundscapes.

Just now, AlphaMonster said:

You might get more too though. There is room in schedule. 

Here's to hoping! 

I'll get semi-decent seats for the second show if she comes back

Archived