💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

yeah well when you're like 2:30 away from MTL u cant just say oh ill buy my ticket 30 mins before :air: 

Oh and guys do people stand up in the seated sections? bc i want to be standing up during whole show :gaycat: when i went to see ellie goulding all our section was standing up and it didnt bothered anyone

Heck yes!!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga
16 minutes ago, baptism said:

Also, y'all, there are so many scalpers in MTL you have nothing to worry about. I bought my ticket to the artRave (standing room) for $60 bucks on the side of the road half an hour before the show.

This comforts me because I'm still paranoid GA is going to be sold out once it opens Wednesday :toofunny:

🤖⚡️

baptism
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

yeah well when you're like 2:30 away from MTL u cant just say oh ill buy my ticket 30 mins before :air: 

Oh and guys do people stand up in the seated sections? bc i want to be standing up during whole show :gaycat: when i went to see ellie goulding all our section was standing up and it didnt bothered anyone

I actually booked a hotel and flew from Halifax and bought my ticket on the side of the road 30 minutes before the show and I was just fine and you would be too.

Anyway, the higher up in the bowl you get the less likely there will be people dancing, and dancing is limited everywhere. It's a LOT more fun to get general admission/standing room. 

1 minute ago, baptism said:

I actually booked a hotel and flew from Halifax and bought my ticket on the side of the road 30 minutes before the show and I was just fine and you would be too.

Anyway, the higher up in the bowl you get the less likely there will be people dancing, and dancing is limited everywhere. It's a LOT more fun to get general admission/standing room. 

Yeah but my friend is sooooo small and she doesnt want general admission cause she wont see anything :emma: and also gays will be screaming and i wanna hear gaga :poot: 

baptism
4 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

This comforts me because I'm still paranoid GA is going to be sold out once it opens Wednesday :toofunny:

Yeah absolutely! Just look for creepy fat old men making gestures with their hands...... not as bad as it sounds.

Just now, OBEY said:

Yeah but my friend is sooooo small and she doesnt want general admission cause she wont see anything :emma: and also gays will be screaming and i wanna hear gaga :poot: 

Well the friend thing is absolutely understandable, for sure, but I can promise you that all you hear is Gaga, no pesky gays (and there are plenty, but it's kinda cute). 

Robo Ga
4 minutes ago, baptism said:

Ommgggggg my friends and I are actually flying from Halifax to MTL for this! Crazy coincidence :)  

Yeah I'm ALL about the general admission, I love to dance and get close and experience the intensity of it all.  I'm so excited just talking about it holy **** 

2 minutes ago, baptism said:

Yeah absolutely! Just look for creepy fat old men making gestures with their hands...... not as bad as it sounds.

LMAO will do :laughga:  (if I can't score them on Wednesday) 

🤖⚡️

baptism
Just now, Robo Ga said:

Ommgggggg my friends and I are actually flying from Halifax to MTL for this! Crazy coincidence :)  

Yeah I'm ALL about the general admission, I love to dance and get close and experience the intensity of it all.  I'm so excited just talking about it holy **** 

LMAO will do :laughga:  (if I can't score them on Wednesday) 

Oh dang, who the hell are you haha. I probably know you.

Robo Ga
3 minutes ago, baptism said:

Oh dang, who the hell are you haha. I probably know you.

I just checked your Instagram from the link by your username, I don't think we know each other. I don't put my name on GGD but I can follow you from my Insta, if that's cool. Since we're going to the same concert and from also from Hali we should know each other lol  

🤖⚡️

baptism
Just now, Robo Ga said:

I just checked your Instagram from the link by your username, I don't think we know each other. I don't put my name on GGD but I can follow you from my Insta, if that's cool. Since we're going to the same concert and from also from Hali we should know each other lol  

Yeah absolutely! I just accepted/followed back. I always assume I know everyone in Halifax but I clearly don't lolol

1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

I'm staying at the Mariott, 236$ for one night :sharon:

is that an invitation?  :gaycat: 

Robo Ga
Just now, baptism said:

Yeah absolutely! I just accepted/followed back. I always assume I know everyone in Halifax but I clearly don't lolol

I didn't follow yet so whoever that was isn't me hahahaha  one sec :ladyhaha:

and yes I assume the exact same lol I'm always shocked to hear anyone mention it here

🤖⚡️

baptism
1 minute ago, Robo Ga said:

and yes I assume the exact same lol I'm always shocked to hear anyone mention it here

Omg what LOL. Who is Tarekgypsy then?!?! They're going to the MTL show as well I guess, based on their most recent post. Also is that Brandy in your first photo? 

baptism
6 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Um HELLO. I used to work at your current place of work for 2.5 years and my friend was a visual. You've probably heard of him.... Mina/Brunch Prince. LOL.

Archived