Bo is in Montreal already!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Bo is in Montreal already!

They all are, I believe. Having a Halloween party at the Bell Centre according to the wardrobe department.

Grizzlybear2

I wish this weather would smarten up. I dont wanna be soggy when i get in, I gotta look cute

Teal Ambition
52 minutes ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

I wish this weather would smarten up. I dont wanna be soggy when i get in, I gotta look cute

I know ugh :giveup:  It's going to be cold AND raining fml :fthis:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Grizzlybear2
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

I know ugh :giveup:  It's going to be cold AND raining fml :fthis:

Im salty that CTM gets to line up indoors while we're out in the rain :neyde:

23 hours ago, Wanesta said:

I was coming from Quebec City when the show got cancelled, already booked the hotel room and everything. I just bought it all back and I'm soo ready for her. I can't wait. Going to be my first time seeing her in person and in concert, ever! 

Hide contents

I wish we had that chance. Me and my bf were preparing for the travel, one day before, when she cancelled Rock in Rio. We were devasted, not only because we woudn't see her anymore, many began to judge her and all, saying that she was lying and that the desease was nothing hard to pass through. My mom has it, and it felt more and more personal. And we were verry worried bout Gaga too. But what we were most upset about is that she probably won't come with the JWT anymore. She postponed this other shows, but ours she only said that she would be here in the future. In Brazil is very hard for her to come, because BTW tour didn't go so well in public and profit, I think it even had money loss. My bf is LM since the beginning, I want so much to realize his dream of seeing her, as it became mine as well. I hope you'll have the most fantastic day of your life, with new music and all, enjoy every moment! :D Someday we'll have this privilege :kara:

Ps. Pardon my english and the cliché :derpga:

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

CanadaGoesGaga

Gaga has been in Montreal, that piano video is from Montreal. Quick, go to Shadypasty instagram and watch her story, you can see Montana backstage and can hear Gaga singing Diamond Heart, and girl she sounds good. 

I’m ready for the tour to resume! How I missed looking for livestreams and panicking when they end :selena: 

Poissonche

People, this might be a dumb question, but if I get a ticket in GA, what the **** do I do with my coat? I'm just very stressed out for everything, if I buy a ticket it means I'm going alone in wild Montreal and URGH help I just really want to come I'M JUST ANXIOUS CUZ I REALLY WANNA GO AND I WANT EVERYTHING TO GO WELL JSYEBWIYJE6E8WOSJG

11 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

People, this might be a dumb question, but if I get a ticket in GA, what the **** do I do with my coat? I'm just very stressed out for everything, if I buy a ticket it means I'm going alone in wild Montreal and URGH help I just really want to come I'M JUST ANXIOUS CUZ I REALLY WANNA GO AND I WANT EVERYTHING TO GO WELL JSYEBWIYJE6E8WOSJG

I heard about a 5$ locker room service but apparently it’s shitty since you loose your place in the line. I’d suggest that someone comes to take it, or you keep it with you, or... you wear a shitty one and throw it before entering :selena:

CanadaGoesGaga
24 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

You're going to see Gaga!! Don't stress about silly things, the only important thing is experiencing this incredible tour by an incredible artist. 

So either wear a jacket that goes with the outfit that you can hold or tie around you, coat check it, or go Jacketless and be a boss! 

Poissonche
23 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I heard about a 5$ locker room service but apparently it’s shitty since you loose your place in the line. I’d suggest that someone comes to take it, or you keep it with you, or... you wear a shitty one and throw it before entering :selena:

11 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

You're going to see Gaga!! Don't stress about silly things, the only important thing is experiencing this incredible tour by an incredible artist. 

So either wear a jacket that goes with the outfit that you can hold or tie around you, coat check it, or go Jacketless and be a boss! 

Thank you! I guess I can leave the big coat in my "hotel" room and just bring a small jacket for after...

OUTFIT? HRHQHWGJWHEHS will a Christmas toque do? :selena: the only place you wanna be is underneath my Christmas tree :selena:. no. It'll just annoy everybody :selena: I guess I'll go dressed as myself :selena:. 

I haven't even bought my ticket yet :selena:. This is going to be the messiest adventure ever :selena:

CanadaGoesGaga
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

Thank you! I guess I can leave the big coat in my "hotel" room and just bring a small jacket for after...

OUTFIT? HRHQHWGJWHEHS will a Christmas toque do? :selena: the only place you wanna be is underneath my Christmas tree :selena:. no. It'll just annoy everybody :selena: I guess I'll go dressed as myself :selena:. 

I haven't even bought my ticket yet :selena:. This is going to be the messiest adventure ever :selena:

Get your ticket!! Help Gaga re-sell out. 

Archived