đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Robo Ga
22 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

anybody else thinks there is going to be a suprise at the show since she postponed last minute last time ? i'm hoping for an extra song or something 

I do. I think she'll give an extra amazing show because of it, plus maybe sing something she has been working on during all of this studio time... can't f**king WAIT! 

🤖⚡️

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
8 hours ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

anybody else thinks there is going to be a suprise at the show since she postponed last minute last time ? i'm hoping for an extra song or something 

I thought so initially but half the tour got postponed so i doubt she's gonna make it up for half of the tour. It's not a special occasion anymore imo.

Robo Ga
2 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I thought so initially but half the tour got postponed so i doubt she's gonna make it up for half of the tour. It's not a special occasion anymore imo.

I get the vibe though that Gaga is really excited to get back on stage for JWT and I think it is a special occasion because Montreal was the only date that got cancelled so abruptly, fans were already entering the venue when they heard, at least the other dates had more notice! She may have also added new elements to the rest of the tour and we'll just be the first to see.

Regardless I'm excited because I haven't watched any of the JWT on youtube (except for The Cure performance) so it'll be mostly all new for me

🤖⚡️

1 hour ago, Grizzlybear2 said:

5sYndxc.pngdL7HqvR.jpg

The dancers are in Montreal! 

That’s my favorite coffee shop :giveup: 

I was coming from Quebec City when the show got cancelled, already booked the hotel room and everything. I just bought it all back and I'm soo ready for her. I can't wait. Going to be my first time seeing her in person and in concert, ever! 

Spoiler

Will probably cry 3-4 times.         giphy.gif

broadcast the boom, boom, boom, boom ... and make 'em all dance to it.

12 minutes ago, Wanesta said:

I was coming from Quebec City when the show got cancelled, already booked the hotel room and everything. I just bought it all back and I'm soo ready for her. I can't wait. Going to be my first time seeing her in person and in concert, ever! 

Reveal hidden contents

Same for me sis !!! can't wait for Friday are you coming with friends? 

3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Same for me sis !!! can't wait for Friday are you coming with friends? 

Nope, all on my own. My friends aren't Gaga's stains and they are the worst when we are talking about concerts. I traveled alone to see Kanye and now, I'm going alone to see Gaga. I ain't playin' :firega: :firega: :firega: :firega: :firega: .

Grizzlybear2

I wish the weather would stop. It's supposed to rain ~10mm on Friday. GA is gonna be wet and soggy.

GoldenPonyboy
14 hours ago, Wanesta said:

Reveal hidden contents

Im coming all the way from the maritimes with healthy 10 hr drive by myself cuz my boyfriend decided he didnt want to come anymore 

9 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Im coming all the way from the maritimes with healthy 10 hr drive by myself cuz my boyfriend decided he didnt want to come anymore 

when is the breakup :madge:

15 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

iles de la madelaine? omg 

GoldenPonyboy
48 minutes ago, Wanesta said:

when is the breakup :madge:

Oh honey dont get me started 

42 minutes ago, OBEY said:

iles de la madelaine? omg 

New brunswick :selena:

Archived