Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GoldenPonyboy
2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

I believe so! There's tons of tickets available now which I'm assuming are the ones people got refunded for

Yeah i had four ticket and two people couldnt go so ill get a refund for all four cuz i just bought two floor tickets :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, Jwow said:

Megabus Toronto - MTL is $100 now for the round trip giveup@2x.png 

I really don't want this to sound ignorant given that I'm not aware of your current financial position, but trust me when I tell you that, if you can dispense the $100, you definitely won't think about that money in a few years to come. It's definitely worth the experience if you can permit it!  :hug:

2 hours ago, Robot said:

I really don't want this to sound ignorant given that I'm not aware of your current financial position, but trust me when I tell you that, if you can dispense the $100, you definitely won't think about that money in a few years to come. It's definitely worth the experience if you can permit it!  :hug:

I just got someone to cover my shift at work, now I can come :rockstar:

Hopefully I'll meet some people in line since I'll be all by myself :hug:

Grizzlybear2
On 2017-10-17 at 5:05 PM, Bounty said:

So my husband can’t go, and I don’t have a lot of money but i still wanna go... anyone in Montreal wanna let me crash for like two days? I’ll make you tacos, clean and do the dishes :excited2:

Excited to spend the day with me yet :laughga:

GoldenPonyboy

anybody else thinks there is going to be a suprise at the show since she postponed last minute last time ? i'm hoping for an extra song or something 

Archived