💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Montreal, QC - November 3

Schwerk

Featured Posts

GoldenPonyboy

OK.

It has been more than 24 hours. I do feel a bit better now. I tried to make the most of my short trip to Montreal, even tho I did not have any money to spend and my credit card hates me now :giveup:

This experience has made me realise how much she means to me and how strong I feel about her. I know I will do everything that I can to attend the postponed show, I will find a way somehow. While I am still processing it, I have listened to her music a lot. I think I reacted so strongly at first because I feel such a personal connection to her, I felt betrayed by a friend, even tho it was not her fault. I love her with all my heart and hope that she recovers quickly for Toronto. 

While I was listening to Dope, I was reminded of this little gem

Finally, I know it's a long shot, but gaga did say she was going to make it up to us. I know she might be creeping this cult site, or we could even tweet it at her. But it would be fitting if she performed IWBWY during her next show in Montreal. When she does go back, hopefully soon, that song would be fitting and a nice little gift to all the fans.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

OK.

It has been more than 24 hours. I do feel a bit better now. I tried to make the most of my short trip to Montreal, even tho I did not have any money to spend and my credit card hates me now :giveup:

This experience has made me realise how much she means to me and how strong I feel about her. I know I will do everything that I can to attend the postponed show, I will find a way somehow. While I am still processing it, I have listened to her music a lot. I think I reacted so strongly at first because I feel such a personal connection to her, I felt betrayed by a friend, even tho it was not her fault. I love her with all my heart and hope that she recovers quickly for Toronto. 

While I was listening to Dope, I was reminded of this little gem

Finally, I know it's a long shot, but gaga did say she was going to make it up to us. I know she might be creeping this cult site, or we could even tweet it at her. But it would be fitting if she performed IWBWY during her next show in Montreal. When she does go back, hopefully soon, that song would be fitting and a nice little gift to all the fans.

One of my favorite songs and performances.

I live outside the space time continuum.

GoldenPonyboy
7 minutes ago, Ronk said:

One of my favorite songs and performances.

If she actually sings this I will cry until the next album is released

50 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

If she actually sings this I will cry until the next album is released

Same.

I live outside the space time continuum.

On 9/4/2017 at 7:45 PM, Teal Ambition said:

This was the jacket I made 😭

3EFsd2d.jpg

Omg this is so cute! I would totally buy it :giveup: 

GoldenPonyboy
15 minutes ago, JGD said:

Depending on fabric quality and durability id pay up to 200$ for it, more depending on if it fits perfectly.  Gaga needs to get her merch on that level

I knew a girl from Uni that was going to see her too and i saw her from apart and we just walked to each other and hugged and we were like omg can gaga get better? plz i need a new date i can go to 😫

ClariceStarling
10 minutes ago, OBEY said:

I knew a girl from Uni that was going to see her too and i saw her from apart and we just walked to each other and hugged and we were like omg can gaga get better? plz i need a new date i can go to 😫

So the November 1st date was fake? :giveup:

10 minutes ago, ClariceStarling said:

So the November 1st date was fake? :giveup:

yep for now its fake :giveup: 

Teal Ambition
6 hours ago, JGD said:

6 hours ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Depending on fabric quality and durability id pay up to 200$ for it, more depending on if it fits perfectly.  Gaga needs to get her merch on that level

Omg you guys are so sweet. Thank you :hug::kara:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Toronto show is happening tonight..... so theres a bigger chance they put the Nov 1 date back again for us !!!

Teal Ambition
34 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Toronto show is happening tonight..... so theres a bigger chance they put the Nov 1 date back again for us !!!

I'm so anxious, I hope it's confirmed soon. I can relax after everything is set in stone... until then I remain stressed :gum:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Robo Ga

So apparently the Toronto show is on and she's better. Which is awesome. But I really need her team to figure out a new date... I'm seriously concerned it's just going to end up cancelled and forgotten. 

🤖⚡️

DancelnTheDark
11 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

So apparently the Toronto show is on and she's better. Which is awesome. But I really need her team to figure out a new date... I'm seriously concerned it's just going to end up cancelled and forgotten. 

Canceled and forgotten? Anxiety at its finest haha. Gaga would never forget her fans. She knew how upset we were about the show being postponed and even apologized for it, sent autographs and pizza to fans. I'm pretty sure she and the haus are working hard on rescheduling it. Gaga takes her work seriously. I'm not worried at all.

Archived