Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Boston, MA - September 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Who the **** decided to book fenway for her?? She always does it at the TD

Fenway is tiny compared to the arenas she usually does AND there's no GA/Floor seats which leads to ridiculous $250 fold out chair seats on the field AND no option for come to mama package like every other date. Every seat in the actual stadium are nosebleeds and overpriced considering the layout is for a baseball game and not concerts...

Other dates are getting affordable 80-100 floor seats and front row CTM package while our options are $86 for the furthest seats back possibly behind a pillar.

Literally the worst location they could have booked it in. Don't even know if I'll bother going to this tour unless I can somehow manage to grab a few of the only tickets are kind of worth the price which are the $136 outer turf tickets...

I completely agree. I bit the bullet and shelled out a pretty ****ing penny to be real close to the stage, but even still it's off to the right. 

I really wish she considered Foxboro (I think she could sell out one date) or stick to TD.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasgirl

Hey Monsters, I'd like to buy a ticket to see Gaga here on either the first or the second at Fenway. I normally go to the NY shows, but can't this time. Where should I try to sit if I don't want to spend a ton of money but still want a pretty good view? 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

GypsyBabe
9 minutes ago, gagasgirl said:

Hey Monsters, I'd like to buy a ticket to see Gaga here on either the first or the second at Fenway. I normally go to the NY shows, but can't this time. Where should I try to sit if I don't want to spend a ton of money but still want a pretty good view? 

I saw Springsteen at Fenway, and seats in the "stands" not on the turf suck, IMO. 

They are really far away from the stage. I would wait to see what the set up is for the stadium shows...if the stage remains as is, then it should be fine wherever you want to sit. If she scales it back a ton, then I would try to get a seat on the turf somehow. 

⚯͛

gagasgirl
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

I saw Springsteen at Fenway, and seats in the "stands" not on the turf suck, IMO. 

They are really far away from the stage. I would wait to see what the set up is for the stadium shows...if the stage remains as is, then it should be fine wherever you want to sit. If she scales it back a ton, then I would try to get a seat on the turf somehow. 

Thanks for the reply! Damn, that stinks that the seats are so far away. I guess I'll wait and see :laughga:

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

GypsyBabe
Just now, gagasgirl said:

Thanks for the reply! Damn, that stinks that the seats are so far away. I guess I'll wait and see :laughga:

I thought so. It really depends on the stage though. His stage was super traditional, and my seats weren't even bad and he was like tiny. :laughga:

Hopefully her stage remains intact for Fenway. 

⚯͛

gagasgirl
2 minutes ago, MJH13 said:

Lol good luck! The first night sold out

Thanks! I've seen tickets for the first night on a bunch of websites tho... :duck:

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, MJH13 said:

Lol good luck! The first night sold out

It sold out really quickly too! I'm shocked that I even got tickets for the first show. Everyone that I know that is going to Fenway is going to the second show. 

⚯͛

Guest bostonGUY
1 minute ago, gagasgirl said:

Thanks! I've seen tickets for the first night on a bunch of websites tho... :duck:

Trying to get tickets for that show was an absolute nightmare. I was tryin on both my phone and laptop and the website just wasn't working. I got the first available tickets in my price range that I could, but I think my seats suck but I don't care I'm just happy to be seeing Gaga for my fief time!

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, MJH13 said:

Trying to get tickets for that show was an absolute nightmare. I was tryin on both my phone and laptop and the website jusybwant working. I got the first available tickets in my price range that I could, but I think my seats suck but I don't care I'm just happy to be seeing Gaga for my fief time!

I literally clicked immediately and bought the first tickets that came up. My sister was on twitter at the same time and everyone was complaining that it sold out. 

My seats are good, but I paid a lot of money. :toofunny:

Everyone at my work were so pissed off because none of them got tix. 

⚯͛

gagasgirl
1 minute ago, MJH13 said:

Trying to get tickets for that show was an absolute nightmare. I was tryin on both my phone and laptop and the website just wasn't working. I got the first available tickets in my price range that I could, but I think my seats suck but I don't care I'm just happy to be seeing Gaga for my fief time!

It's good you got tickets!! I just don't want bad seats but also can't break the bank...this will be my fourth show :)

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

gagasgirl
3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I literally clicked immediately and bought the first tickets that came up. My sister was on twitter at the same time and everyone was complaining that it sold out. 

My seats are good, but I paid a lot of money. :toofunny:

Everyone at my work were so pissed off because none of them got tix. 

That's normally what I do, I put all of my family on computers and we see who gets the best deal haha but I live in NY super close to NYC and I wanted so badly to see her at Citi Field but that's legit the day my classes start for college, so Fenway it is haha 

I don't wanna pay a lot of money. Normally I would, but from what people have said on here, idk if it is worth it 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

GypsyBabe
12 minutes ago, gagasgirl said:

That's normally what I do, I put all of my family on computers and we see who gets the best deal haha but I live in NY super close to NYC and I wanted so badly to see her at Citi Field but that's legit the day my classes start for college, so Fenway it is haha 

I don't wanna pay a lot of money. Normally I would, but from what people have said on here, idk if it is worth it 

I've paid $1000 dollars for tickets to see FLeetwod Mac before :toofunny:, so I don't really mind forking out the dough tbh. I'm not a habitual concert goer, so it's not like I'm losing money all year on concerts. I also wanted to splurge because I've never seen her live, so I am going to Mohegan as well. 

I watched the Vancouver and Edmonton dates, and it just reaffirmed that it was money well spent. :golfclap:

⚯͛

gagasgirl
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

I've paid $1000 dollars for tickets to see FLeetwod Mac before :toofunny:, so I don't really mind forking out the dough tbh. I'm not a habitual concert goer, so it's not like I'm losing money all year on concerts. I also wanted to splurge because I've never seen her live, so I am going to Mohegan as well. 

I watched the Vancouver and Edmonton dates, and it just reaffirmed that it was money well spent. :golfclap:

DAMMMMMNNNNN @GypsyBabe I hope you had some good seats! haha Her shows are totally worth every penny 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

Archived