• Created
  • Last Reply
BABBLYON
4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

how much was that?

It was $305.75 to be exact. I bought it the second the presale was available 

Born To Slay
8 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I just checked and there is nothing in sections A and B (floor). The best I found was section 128.

Thanks for answering. Fortunately it turns out my uncle was just fooling around and he already bought tickets on the floor.

Katie14
3 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Thanks for answering. Fortunately it turns out my uncle was just fooling around and he already bought tickets on the floor.

You mean he bought them earlier in the day?

Born To Slay
10 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

You mean he bought them earlier in the day?

Yes, he was just kidding when he asked me about the cost of the tickets. He has a good sense of humor.

Kinda disappointed with my seats. But I was having so much trouble getting it to work I just took the first 2 I could get. Section B3 row 4.

BABBLYON
2 hours ago, GagaStan95 said:

Is it normal that TM takes a lot to search tickets?

Yeah it’s looking for the best seat possible, which is hard to find now since most good ones have been taken. If any good seats are available there gonna be WAYY over priced which is ridiculous 

GagaStan95
29 minutes ago, HAUSofRANA said:

Yeah it’s looking for the best seat possible, which is hard to find now since most good ones have been taken. If any good seats are available there gonna be WAYY over priced which is ridiculous 

do you advice me to try in the general sale? I'm from Italy and I'm not good at ticketmaster

LucidGlitch
5 hours ago, Dayman said:

Kinda disappointed with my seats. But I was having so much trouble getting it to work I just took the first 2 I could get. Section B3 row 4.

Wuttt? And here I was excited that I got seats at all in Section 500. :derpga: How much were your tickets? I'm hoping there are closer seats available for GP that are in the $100-$150 range.

elijahfan
16 hours ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

$450 for Perfect Illusion package. I needed to be in one of the three sections that border the stage

Thanks, just wanted to make sure that those 3 sections were indeed expensive, and not available at cheaper prices. So I have no regrets about aiming for $150 seats... Got GA tickets today for the Paris show, so that's cool.

MarryTheNight91
12 hours ago, LucidGlitch said:

Section 500, LET'S DO THIS. Bringing eight binoculars. wuttup

I saw Dead & Company at Citi Field last year. I was all over the stadium, there wasn't really any bad seats. You will be good up there.

LucidGlitch
4 minutes ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

I saw Dead & Company at Citi Field last year. I was all over the stadium, there wasn't really any bad seats. You will be good up there.

That's a relief! I'm glad Citi Field's a small stadium. I feel better having found this photo: http://aviewfrommyseat.com/photo/60489/Citi+Field/section-308/row-5/seat-2/

Archived