Joanne WT: New York, NY - August 28, 29

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14
9 minutes ago, Lana Winters said:

Front Row is the same price as backstage at $1500 :sweat: That's what I thought, I assumed it was going to be the same as Come to Mama and then had to panic and scramble during the last 2 minutes before tickets went on sale as to what to do. 

Maybe all the stadiums are more expensive?

I guess its because there is no ga here. So to get a reserved seat in the front you have to pay way more vs a standing spot near the front. Its so confusing. 

Lana Winters
10 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

I guess its because there is no ga here. So to get a reserved seat in the front you have to pay way more vs a standing spot near the front. Its so confusing. 

I know! The most confusing thing, though? Front row was the same price as backstage but... the backstage package got you 4th row. But then again, you're paying the same price without meeting her in the other package, so. What kind of logic :sweat: 

elijahfan
2 hours ago, QueenJoanne23 said:

I am in row 15, I'll see ya there! I needed to be in one of the three sections that surround the stage I am so happy.

How much did you pay for it? Don't really know what to do right now, considering buying tickets in section 300 but I'm afraid there might be better seats available on general sale

LucidGlitch

How do you filter the results so you can see sections 200-300 on Ticketmaster's app? They kept showing me section 500 so I caved and bought them:interestinga: I'm hoping to get better seats when the tickets open up to the general public.

Gaga Monster

I am going to wait for the general sale to buy tickets just because I like to have all seats available so I could get the best ticket possible! Congrats on everyone who got tickets today!

GGD Presidential Elections

MarryTheNight91
6 hours ago, elijahfan said:

How much did you pay for it? Don't really know what to do right now, considering buying tickets in section 300 but I'm afraid there might be better seats available on general sale

$450 for Perfect Illusion package. I needed to be in one of the three sections that border the stage

Born To Slay
10 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Did anyone buy field seats? How close are they? They aren't that expensive.

What the price range?

Born To Slay

My uncle just got me and him tickets for this date on the floor level! So excited!

Katie14
8 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

My uncle just got me and him tickets for this date on the floor level! So excited!

I just checked and there is nothing in sections A and B (floor). The best I found was section 128.

Archived