💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: New York, NY - August 28, 29

Schwerk

Featured Posts

GagaStan95

Guys I'm from Italy and I wanted to buy tix for the NYC show, apparently no way of shipping are available for people outside USA/CAN. Is that possible? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derbloodbruder
Just now, QueenJoanne23 said:

I am in row 15, I'll see ya there! I needed to be in one of the three sections that surround the stage I am so happy.

See you there too! I'm so happy for us :P

Lana Winters
Just now, Admin said:

Is there GA on this date? If not, why does it say:

GENERAL ADMISSION

US $86.00 - US $276.00

There's no GA for the stadiums. It's reserved floor seats. 

1 minute ago, Lana Winters said:

There's no GA for the stadiums. It's reserved floor seats. 

Thanks, but I'm not sure I understand. Ticketmaster lists GA and Floor seats separately:

GENERAL ADMISSION
US $86.00US $276.00

FLOOR SEATING
US $151.00US $276.00

Lana Winters
4 minutes ago, Admin said:

Thanks, but I'm not sure I understand. Ticketmaster lists GA and Floor seats separately:

GENERAL ADMISSION
US $86.00US $276.00

FLOOR SEATING
US $151.00US $276.00

I think that's just a misprint from Ticketmaster. When I click to purchase those $86 general admission tickets it brings up section 405 row 2 which is nosebleeds. 

venusfly
2 minutes ago, Lana Winters said:

I think that's just a misprint from Ticketmaster. When I click to purchase those $86 general admission tickets it brings up section 405 row 2 which is nosebleeds. 

What does 'nosebleeds' refer to with concerts, im confused :giveup:

CatelynnMarie
1 minute ago, LG said:

What does 'nosebleeds' refer to with concerts, im confused :giveup:

It's a name given to the really bad seats alll the way in the back/ far away from the stage

I'll be there! I can't believe I was able to actually get tickets! Every time I try presales I always walk away empty handed!

derbloodbruder
2 minutes ago, hausofa said:

I'll be there! I can't believe I was able to actually get tickets! Every time I try presales I always walk away empty handed!

See you there! :)

Katie14

Why is this location so much more expensive? For an equivalent front row spot at other shows Its $250 (for the come to mama package). What is front row here, over $1000?

Lana Winters
7 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Why is this location so much more expensive? For an equivalent front row spot at other shows Its $250 (for the come to mama package). What is front row here, over $1000?

Front Row is the same price as backstage at $1500 :sweat: That's what I thought, I assumed it was going to be the same as Come to Mama and then had to panic and scramble during the last 2 minutes before tickets went on sale as to what to do. 

Maybe all the stadiums are more expensive?

Archived