tour

Joanne WT: Chicago, IL - August 25

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KweenSupreme

The wrigley system was HORRIBLE. The site crashed during pre-sale, they had a "virtual waiting room" today but it didn't even work because it literally let me on the site at 9:59am and once it was 10am there were "errors processing" total bs! 

I ended up buying 3 tickets from Seat Geek. This is my first time seeing her live so I hope it's amazing! I'm excited for the show, but the process of getting tickets has me so drained, lol :giveup:

"I don't wanna break the heart of any other man but you."

WildAmerican

Got two tickets for the field! FIELD R Row: 10

Why is Gaga playing at Wrigley as opposed to Soldier or United?

Future Lover
50 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Got two tickets for the field! FIELD R Row: 10

Why is Gaga playing at Wrigley as opposed to Soldier or United?

Soldier's too big, United's too small. I don't think they anticipated this much demand and felt Wrigley was just enough before pushing it.

WildAmerican
5 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Soldier's too big, United's too small. I don't think they anticipated this much demand and felt Wrigley was just enough before pushing it.

Soldier would've been nice, especially considering the demand. Oh well. I go to college in Chicago, so I'm so excited to have tickets to Wrigley to see Gaga!

Pop Music

Well I got section 118 from stub hub after trying for 2 hours on the wrigley website. I've been a huge monster since 2010 and this will be my first gaga show. Can't wait!! 193 days to go

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

pink sushi
39 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

Well I got section 118 from stub hub after trying for 2 hours on the wrigley website. I've been a huge monster since 2010 and this will be my first gaga show. Can't wait!! 193 days to go

How much was it? :wtf:

• 2 weeks later...
Pop Music
On 2/13/2017 at 6:27 PM, pink sushi said:

How much was it? :wtf:

350 a ticket. Way to much but I've been saving for a while so I had the funds. Anything for gags:queenga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• 2 weeks later...
StephxStef

I'm excited I'll be there in section 7! Sad I couldn't get field tickets or there isn't GA though 

• 2 months later...
Future Lover

I'm looking to buy 2 tickets for face value if anybody has any. Figured I'd ask here before going to StubHub.

Hopefully I'll see everyone there!

• 2 months later...

Archived