Joanne WT: Chicago, IL - August 25

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DOOT LOW KEY GETTING READY

1PNWgw0.jpg

lIKE i SAID, iLL iNSTAsTREAM THE SPEECHES AND PIANO PARTS. @NICKSAYSBOO ON INSTA

OMG MY CAPS WAS ON 

and i oop

I'm in Chicago now. Omg it's so weird I've never been in a big city before. I love it! Right now I'm eating at a restaurant. After this I'll be there! I can't wait!

J e s s e

Why don't they bring the stage more outward? 

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Just out of curiosity, for those with the Perfect Illusion Package, do you collect your merch at Wrigley or is it shipped out to you? I'm getting mixed responses. Anyone able to confirm??

asana15
15 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

How many hours til the show starts?

She's on at around 9pm cST, so 60 minutes or so

GloZell Green

I overheard couple talking about how they're taking their daughter to see her today when I was volunteering at an event. Lucky peeps :selena:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

asana15
7 minutes ago, Tan Fei said:

what happened ?

Who knows, but it's Chicago. Many memories. They're currently filming Chicago Fire there. I hope, she didn't run into Kinney.

YourWhiskyMouth

Hey guys,

*NOT TRYING TO START A RUMOR*

but, Brian Newman and the rest of Gaga's jazz band from NYC are playing a show at the Chicago House of Blues tonight at 11:30-1:30. She's not on the playbill but she could easily stop by, it's a 20 minute drive from Wrigley and it starts once her show gets done. There's no proof WHATSOEVER but she has made random surprise appearances and performances at his shows many times in NYC in the past.

Archived