Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: St. Paul, MN - August 21

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is everyone going to start lining up??? This is my first show in St. Paul. I usual go to the Chicago show.

TopazBlue

MNrEjxS.gif

me for the next 36 hours

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Monster2015
1 hour ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

Leaving tonight from Madison, WI! F*ck me up Gaga I'm ready :giveup:

I'm heading there between 10-10:30ish! 

Monster2015

Btw the Urban Outfitters in Minneapolis still has some Joanne merch if anyone needs some! They told me that the stuff has been flying off because of the concert! :diane:

TopazBlue

We're gonna miss the eclipse but we get to see Gaga instead :firega:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Lizzygaga13

Guyssss! I've been lurking for years, first time posting- can't wait to meet so many new friends tomorrow :) when is everyone getting there? I just gave GA, so I'm unsure when to start lining up 🤔 Xoxo

ChromeAngel

I'm so excited and also a little SHOOK because it's been so long. I hope I get a good spot right up close to the main stage! 

ChromeAngel
1 minute ago, Lizzygaga13 said:

Guyssss! I've been lurking for years, first time posting- can't wait to meet so many new friends tomorrow :) when is everyone getting there? I just gave GA, so I'm unsure when to start lining up 🤔 Xoxo

I also need to know this :oprah:

4 hours ago, Monster2015 said:

Btw the Urban Outfitters in Minneapolis still has some Joanne merch if anyone needs some! They told me that the stuff has been flying off because of the concert! :diane:

MoA is out, went today!

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

I don't know what time to get there (have a 2 hour drive), wardrobe choices haven't been finalized... I'm a hot mess right now. Then I rewatched the Super Bowl halftime performance and started crying. So tomorrow should be interesting!!

yourfaves

Anyone have any experience buying tickets last minute?  I wasn't planning on going due to being pretty strapped for cash but now I'm having regrets.  Will ticket prices go down tomorrow? An hour or two before the show, maybe?

Archived