Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: St. Paul, MN - August 21

Schwerk

Featured Posts

ChromeAngel
6 hours ago, Monster2015 said:

My sis bought my ticket for TMB but I went to BTWB and AP alone :toofunny:

But OT, anyone here got the CTM package? after hearing the experience with the first show I'm a bit skeptical but Xcel has always been on point with early entry and respecting those that have it so I'm not too worried but you never know though. 

I think I do? Here's the link the thread where I address my ticket mess. When I #witnessed that chaos my blood pressure immediately spiked. tenor.gif

I'm so ready for this, I've spent so much money. I'll get in to that show even if I have to lure the security away.  

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster2015
4 hours ago, ChromeAngel said:

I think I do? Here's the link the thread where I address my ticket mess. When I #witnessed that chaos my blood pressure immediately spiked. tenor.gif

I'm so ready for this, I've spent so much money. I'll get in to that show even if I have to lure the security away.  

Lol that is the messiest situation I've read in a while

Ugh I'm just so worried my seats aren't gonna be that good, idk if I should get a different ticket or not :giveup:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

gagajandro25

Anyone else going to this show GA? I haven't bought tickets and I'm trying to decide. It's my first time seeing gaga live. I want the best possible spot :) 

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 1:36 PM, grigioguy19 said:

Anyone else going to this show GA? I haven't bought tickets and I'm trying to decide. It's my first time seeing gaga live. I want the best possible spot :) 

The first time I saw Gaga I had a lower level seat and while it was awesome, I knew that being in GA was the place to be. The next 2 times I saw her I had GA and I don't think I could go back to lower level. The energy is so much higher in GA. No worries about the people behind you wanting you to sit for the slow songs!!! Sure it's more stressful (deciding when to get there, waiting in line, figuring out where to stand once you're rushed inside) but it's so fun!

TopazBlue

Anybody's Stubhub card thing arrived yet?

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

DeleteMyAccount

Ok, so I think I'm going to try and do this for part of my concert outfit.

It'll basically be a jean jacket with either pre-made mesh decor or some type of design I thread on it. But like the girl in the video said, I was also inspired by Kanye's MET Gala look. I just need to find a jacket that I like. 

And then I'll probably have a basic pink t shirt underneath with black pants. 

However, I'm the laziness person so this might not happen. haha

Michael Chambers

Has anyone heard about when people at previous JWT shows have been lining up for GA? Trying to plan accordingly to get a good spot!

gunnarwhoelse

I went to BTWB and ArtRave here and the born brave bus was there both times, so I don't know what to do this tour! We should all meet out at the stadium before! I know there's always a monster crowd before shows. We could all get together and take a group photo like the one from ArtRave? 

Also anyone going to the Gaga after dance party? With Max from Rupauls Drag Race. Or is there a place to meet her outside.

I've never been able to find her after the show last times she was here! Hit me up!

I miss my fellow little monsters💗💗💗😄

TopazBlue

On 8/8/2017 at 8:27 PM, TopazBlue said:

Anybody's Stubhub card thing arrived yet?

nvm i got that in like february :chica:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Monster2015

Okay so anyone in here, or anyone you know, got backstage passes to meet gaga? I didn't but I'm just curious to know. 

On 8/1/2017 at 5:42 PM, alushlullaby said:

Also I really want to meet up with some monsters at the show who also have GA because I'm going to the concert alone :(

I'm going alone too!! 

Archived