šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: St. Paul, MN - August 21

Schwerk

Featured Posts

12 hours ago, Haus said:

You and Katie MUST be thereĀ :giveup:

Oh, I will, trust me! I'm going to St. Paul, Chicago & Detroit.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Travis said:

Oh, I will, trust me! I'm going to St. Paul, Chicago & Detroit.

Yay <3 I'm thinking of getting nosebleeds or something to Chicago... I'm not gonna mess with that seated floor ****. If I don't go to the Houston show with my best friend who's from there, I'll probs go to some weekend leg 2 date. Sadly Detroit is on a Tuesday ):

-

Is everyone here aiming for the Come To Mama package??Ā 

I don't think I'm going to get GA seats this time! Going with my mom instead of my bestie... Is the experience different than the floor by much?

SpadesToStart

Is anyone else having trouble getting GA tickets??? Ā I'm using the Joanne merch presale and it's not pulling any tickets up

Monster2015

well got my CTM package ticket! Round 4 lol but do you think she will pick people to go backstage like she always does or not this time? I feel like its hit or miss lol

thefamefatale
2 minutes ago, Monster2015 said:

well got my CTM package ticket! Round 4 lol but do you think she will pick people to go backstage like she always does or not this time? I feel like its hit or miss lol

I also got mine! I think she will honestly! Only one person though,Ā like last time at the St. Paul artrave.Ā 

don't be a drag

If I can't get tickets to Edmonton for some reason this will be my second plan!

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

This is my first post but I've been lurking for a few years.... I got the CTM package too because this will probably be the only show I can go to so I figured to go big (well, as big as my bank account would let me).

DeleteMyAccount

I'm still debating whether to go to this show or Chicago. I have a feeling that Gaga is going to make compromises on the stage layout for Chicago... I was at the artrave in St. Paul though. And because this is mainly an arena tour, I'm sure the show will be better in that atmosphere. ahhh. idk..Ā 

I'll hopefully be getting GA, going to drive down from Canada!

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Archived