Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: San Francisco, CA - August 13

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Quick Sand
4 minutes ago, jujujuli said:

Can anyone who's done AT&T Park recently tell me what the the backpack situation is? I thought it was a limited size (16x16x8) but I've also read 'no bags'. Thanks!

It says right here on their website!

http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/sf/ballpark/information/index.jsp?content=AZguide#containers

Spoiler

BAGS, CONTAINERS & COOLERS

Paper and plastic grocery bags, purses, fanny packs, backpacks, lunch
bags, diaper bags (backpack-style), soft-sided containers, handbags and
briefcases are allowed into the ballpark as long as they do not exceed 16" x 16" x 8" in size. Schematic boxes are located at the gates for guests' reference. All bags will be thoroughly inspected before they are
permitted into the ballpark. Hard-sided coolers will not be permitted. Guests are
encouraged to arrive early and to allow additional time to enter the ballpark.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
suchheights8
37 minutes ago, Katelyn Ann Brar said:

Do you know if the sections will be separated with ropes or anything? I have really shitty GA seats (Sec 11) and was planning on leaving them, so if the other sections are blocked off I'm gonna cry / buy different tickets :saladga:

I am in section 11 too! They are still great seats, the whole concert takes place in the outfield. ATT Park in comparison to most baseball stadiums is small. I was just there for a baseball game and saw where section 11 is and we will will have a great view. The stage moves too, so it will be great no matter what. :v:

frankentimed
3 minutes ago, suchheights8 said:

I am in section 11 too! They are still great seats, the whole concert takes place in the outfield. ATT Park in comparison to most baseball stadiums is small. I was just there for a baseball game and saw where section 11 is and we will will have a great view. The stage moves too, so it will be great no matter what. :v:

Oh okay this is great news, thank you!! What row are you? :) 

skaxboy

I'm excited for tomorrow! My seats are the worst tho. Upper section 317. The very last row :selena:

I originally was going to buy floor tickets when they went on sale. It was gonna be $1000+ For 6 tickets and my bank declined the the purchase. By the time I got ahold of the bank, my time for those tickets ran out and couldn't find them anymore. 

Oh well, I'll be on the floor in Sacramento. Oddly enough, I was GA floor for Oakland MB2.0 and the following day I was in the very top very last row in Sac. I went to 6 MB shows so it was pretty cool to see the stage from afar because all of the details were fantastic as a whole. 

ChristianSaad

I STILL DON'T HAVE TICKETS (OR ANYONE TO GO WITH)

1) is anyone going to this show alone and want to go together?

2) is anyone selling tickets?

I'm not too worried about finding tickets, there's a ton on stubhub under face value, I just don't have anyone to go with because all my friends bought their seats already. Normally for GA shows I just meet them outside and we all go in together, but this show is all seated.

I've been to a ton of Gaga shows alone, but with GA floor... this time I would be sitting in a seat by myself, not as fun lol :laughga:

Nene Areola
1 minute ago, ChristianSaad said:

I STILL DON'T HAVE TICKETS (OR ANYONE TO GO WITH)

1) is anyone going to this show alone and want to go together?

2) is anyone selling tickets?

I'm not too worried about finding tickets, there's a ton on stubhub under face value, I just don't have anyone to go with because all my friends bought their seats already. Normally for GA shows I just meet them outside and we all go in together, but this show is all seated.

I've been to a ton of Gaga shows alone, but with GA floor... this time I would be sitting in a seat by myself, not as fun lol :laughga:

an oomf of mine is trying to sell for almost a month 

Nene Areola
50 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

I'm excited for tomorrow! My seats are the worst tho. Upper section 317. The very last row :selena:

I originally was going to buy floor tickets when they went on sale. It was gonna be $1000+ For 6 tickets and my bank declined the the purchase. By the time I got ahold of the bank, my time for those tickets ran out and couldn't find them anymore. 

Oh well, I'll be on the floor in Sacramento. Oddly enough, I was GA floor for Oakland MB2.0 and the following day I was in the very top very last row in Sac. I went to 6 MB shows so it was pretty cool to see the stage from afar because all of the details were fantastic as a whole. 

334 :toofunny:

JUDAAS BABY

I have 4 tickets I'm selling guys, decided to do the December Vegas show instead. At this point I just want my $ back (I paid $162 per ticket with the fees) so I'm selling them for that much now. I have two pairs:

2 in section 127 row 10

2 in section 112 row G (7th row)

lmk if interested I need them gone asap!!

Hello guys, 

I am french and I'm coming alone to AT&T Park this Sunday. I have a field ticket but I don't understand : is it really a seat or will we be able to get up close to the stage ? 

Thanks

Teal Ambition
20 minutes ago, antholn said:

Hello guys, 

I am french and I'm coming alone to AT&T Park this Sunday. I have a field ticket but I don't understand : is it really a seat or will we be able to get up close to the stage ? 

Thanks

It's seats on the floor so you wont be able to move around like GA. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

5 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

It's seats on the floor so you wont be able to move around like GA. 

Alright I was afraid of something like this. Then we don't have to come super early I guess ...

Hey all!

Just wanted to alert you guys that it seems like they released a bunch of tickets in the FC/VB sections.  I wasnt gonna go to this show but I just bought first row in one of the View box sections for only 50$! 

ChristianSaad
37 minutes ago, Hachi said:

Hey all!

Just wanted to alert you guys that it seems like they released a bunch of tickets in the FC/VB sections.  I wasnt gonna go to this show but I just bought first row in one of the View box sections for only 50$! 

Are you going alone? All my friends already got their seats and I don't wanna go alone. I haven't bought a ticket yet =)

Archived