Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Los Angeles, CA - August 8th and 9th 2017

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

Is it normal for concerts to not have an opener? I sure have never heard of one not having one. 

Although I don't find much of a problem her not having one. Probably better than having lady starlight open again for her :ladyhaha:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
Just now, DawnNutella said:

38 minutes late 

I'm going to highball and say 48 minutes late. :staymad:

⚯͛

Whispering
17 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Lets make bets on how late she will be. :selena:

Eight is the official start time, right? 

GypsyBabe
Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

Is it normal for concerts to not have an opener? I sure have never heard of one not having one. 

Although I don't find much of a problem her not having one. Probably better than having lady starlight open again for her :ladyhaha:

Ive never been to a concert with an opener actually. So this whole no opener thing doesnt bother me. 

⚯͛

Whispering
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Adele didn't have an opener. She was 45 minutes late to start. :) 

GypsyBabe
Just now, Whispering said:

Eight is the official start time, right? 

Right :selena:

They should put an estimate on the tickets. Like, show starts sometime between 8 and 10. :giggle:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
Just now, Whispering said:

Adele didn't have an opener. She was 45 minutes late to start. :) 

Yeah, a lot of artists don't start on time. The last time I saw Fleetwood Mac, they were a half hour late and they don't even have anything to really set up. 

⚯͛

Whispering
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

Right :selena:

They should put an estimate on the tickets. Like, show starts sometime between 8 and 10. :giggle:

Since it is LA, and traffic is hell, I'm going to say 9:15. Everything is later out there. 

vinster13

Hold up off topic but if I'm right the fan snapchat JOANNEWORLDTOUR has been VIP everytour. Is this paid?? Thy will Ben there tonight 

Clever Username
3 minutes ago, Lana Winters said:

Iconic :selena: 

I see she learned how to do a countdown :selena: 

ChicaSkas
12 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

good luck with your gift. I'm sure it will kick her @$$ it's an awesome thing any artist would want

thank you!!

i gave it to security who assured me they gave it to Lane who put it in her dressing room :D

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived