Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Tacoma, WA - August 05

Schwerk

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
7 hours ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

Do you ever go out around Seattle? You sound fun to go out with :diane:

Haha yeah well I'm normally not that turnt but yes. We actually went to Cuff after the concert and toe up the dance floor. They played Gagz!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEdgeof96
2 hours ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Haha yeah well I'm normally not that turnt but yes. We actually went to Cuff after the concert and toe up the dance floor. They played Gagz!

You were at Cuff?! I went too!! I just chilled and had a drink though nothing crazy. Definitely sang along to the Cure remix they played :sweat:

BlingNotTheMusic
36 minutes ago, TheEdgeof96 said:

You were at Cuff?! I went too!! I just chilled and had a drink though nothing crazy. Definitely sang along to the Cure remix they played :sweat:

I was jumping around on the dance floor singing my ass off to that!!!

TheEdgeof96
1 minute ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

I was jumping around on the dance floor singing my ass off to that!!!

Hahaha. I stood on the stairs and watched everyone on the dance floor have a good time while I relaxed with my drink. Of course I attracted one of the club creepers. :cryga:

On 8/7/2017 at 4:45 AM, Kablan said:

they aren't doing box office pick ups at the forum. The vip fan support told me to just go to the CTM vip area. were there fewer issues surrounding the swiping system? in canada there were a lot of complaints. My email stated ctm early check-in 3:30 to 5:30. with g/a entering at 6:30. show 7:30

how quickly were the GA let in after the CTM? was it really an hour after?

did the show start on time?

thx so much for your insights.

i have been going crazy making certain everything runs smoothly.(never had this much headache around tickets...ever)

Correction... go to the box office and get your hard tickets printed. Hassle free and you won't waste time in line ... then be sent to the box office only to get back in line... 

Archived