Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Tacoma, WA - August 05

Schwerk

Featured Posts

RebelHeart311

It was utterly fabulous! My first Gaga show ever and I had a blast.Ā 

Ā 

Yes, there were some "super bowl" non-monsters who didn't understand her LGBTQ speech (where have they been) and mocked people for dressing up but that just made me put my paws up and scream louder!

Ā 

I was really bummed that VIP lanyards and gifts weren't available at the venue but are being mailed to me instead...but I know that isn't Gaga's fault.Ā 

I cried a few times...during Edge of Glory when she spoke of Sonja, Come To Mama when she embraced the rainbow flag, BTW, and Joanne.Ā 

Her entrance in John Wayne is KILLER! Don't miss it!

And that stage! Girl it is amazing!!!

A fellow monster ended up handing me a Joanne patch at the end of the show šŸ’œšŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

I had a blast! But I wish IĀ did GA instead of the Perfect Illusion package. Lots of crabby people who didn't seem to "get" Gaga. But maybe it was just the football stans?

My question is, does she stay in the B stage until they clear us out or did she exit when we were focused on the hat? I couldn't see!

Goddess of Love please take me to your leader!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
isMusic
3 hours ago, RebelHeart311 said:

Ā 

My question is, does she stay in the B stage until they clear us out or did she exit when we were focused on the hat? I couldn't see!

She exited when we were focused on the hat. I was seated high enough to see her run with over 15 people securing her exit. Some monsters noticed and ran right after her.Ā 

I stil waited for 2 hours with my friends by the exit hoping she would actually come say hi..Ā :selena:

JesseBabe

Second time seeing Gaga and I loved it! Was maybe 7-10 rows from the stage! She put on such a great show, and some of her speeches (especially the one about Sonja before The Edge of Glory) almost had me in tears.Ā 

I was bopping so hard to one of The Fame songs she did that I literally hit somebody in the face lmao

ChristianSaad

I was watching some random videos from last night's show.. what the hell happened during Paparazzi???

LadyLittleMonster

Did anyone else meet Richy at the sound booth right after they let GA in????

:happy::happy::happy:

Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

r0csqe.png

I'm the one in the hat!

Ā 

Ā 

6 hours ago, RebelHeart311 said:

Ā 

Ā 

She exits when everyone is focused on the hat!!! My sister and I started walking back, towards the merch booth on the GA floor (we were in between the main stage and the first little stage for the show) but I decided to hang back by the rainbow piano area and catch the rest of MR. After she's lowered, I started walking towards the booth, but suddenly a security guard is flashing his flash light at a few of us, telling us to stop...but when went to stop some other people, I went on my marry little way...then it happened. I saw the white Swarovski coat between two security guards next to me, who were apart of group of security and some TD staff, people surrounding it! Then I saw her ****ing face!, I WAS WALKING NEXT TO HER!!!! and I don't even know...maybe just the high from the show.... I was in a state of shock... watching her as she and just yelled (okay, SCREAMED) "GAGA?!!!!!!!Ā :cryga:Ā in complete disbelief that she was a couple of feet away from me and she gave me a HUGE SMILE!!! :lolga: I didn't know what to do next...stop and record her walking out of the arena? freeze? cry?Ā :wtfga: I decided to walk a little slower; just hang back a little and just end it at that, and they continued on out the EXHIBITION HALL doors.I found my sister at the merch stand, and suddenly this guy was with us at and him and I just started freaking out about it!

Sorry for my TL;DR response Dx

Chuckles
1 hour ago, LadyLittleMonster said:

She exits when everyone is focused on the hat!!!

What hat?? And I love your story, hope I get something like that some day

LittleJoannster
7 hours ago, Robin Wivell said:

Hey CTM Monsters -Ā Did everyone in your Come To Mama package group have to be present at check in, or could the purchaser be there for check in and the rest meet you in line? How exactly did check in work? Trying to figure out logistics for LA Aug 9...

Everyone had to be present in a group with the cardholder once you enter or you will be waiting at the help booth inside for the people missing, but it means you lose your spot. This is what happened at the tacoma show.

LadyLittleMonster
6 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

What hat?? And I love your story, hope I get something like that some day

The pink Joanne hat she wears for the encore of MR. She leaves it on the piano bench :wub:

I wasn't expecting it at all. I thought something was happening outside, and that's why the security guy stopped us, but I was seriously just thinking "the shirt I was to buy is more important! And I'll still be inside!" and then just continued walking after he saw these other people coming up on the leftĀ  of me. I thought she was just doing what she did at the BTWB tour, and just stayed in there until however long! :yay:

LadyLittleMonster

I couldn't believe some of the people there, though...a guy and his girlfriend started smoking cigarettes next to me during the first half of the show before Applause >:(

Robin Wivell
36 minutes ago, LittleJoannster said:

Everyone had to be present in a group with the cardholder once you enter or you will be waiting at the help booth inside for the people missing, but it means you lose your spot. This is what happened at the tacoma show.

Was this when you were entering the venue? Or was there a separate check in process before this?

LittleJoannster
7 hours ago, Robin Wivell said:

Was this when you were entering the venue? Or was there a separate check in process before this?

They do a first check in outside where they just check your card numbers and names (they have a list) and give you your free merch (VIP lanyard and bracelets, ect). Then once they are entering inside they swipe your card through the machine so you need everyone together again this is the part where you lose your spot if you don't have everyone together.

56 minutes ago, LittleJoannster said:

They do a first check in outside where they just check your card numbers and names (they have a list) and give you your free merch (VIP lanyard and bracelets, ect). Then once they are entering inside they swipe your card through the machine so you need everyone together again this is the part where you lose your spot if you don't have everyone together.

ok. I am seeing Gaga Tuesday. I talked to VIpĀ TicketMaster- Ā and told them the CTM tix and GA are both on my card.

vipĀ said all have to come in with..Ā the main thing was the check-inĀ to get the merchandise. Finally some clarification _ I had worried forever - now whomever wants to buy my GA tix really scores.Ā 

LittleJoannster
1 minute ago, Kablan said:

ok. I am seeing Gaga Tuesday. I talked to VIpĀ TicketMaster- Ā and told them the CTM tix and GA are both on my card.

vipĀ said all have to come in with..Ā the main thing was the check-inĀ to get the merchandise. Finally some clarification _ I had worried forever - now whomever wants to buy my GA tix really scores.Ā 

If you have both it's no problem. They separate GA and CTM at 8 am. at 1 pm theĀ box office opens and you can go and show them the card and they can print the GA tickets for you and you use your own card for the CTM since its early entrance.

Just now, LittleJoannster said:

If you have both it's no problem. They separate GA and CTM at 8 am. at 1 pm theĀ box office opens and you can go and show them the card and they can print the GA tickets for you and you use your own card for the CTM since its early entrance.

they aren't doing box office pick ups at the forum. The vipĀ fan support told me to just go to the CTM vipĀ area. wereĀ there fewer issues surrounding the swiping system? in canada there were a lot of complaints. My email stated ctmĀ early check-inĀ 3:30 to 5:30. with g/a enteringĀ at 6:30. show 7:30

how quickly were the GA let in after the CTM? was it really an hour after?

did the show start on time?

thx so much for your insights.

i have been going crazy making certain everything runs smoothly.(never had this much headache around tickets...ever)

Ā 

Ā 

LittleJoannster
1 minute ago, Kablan said:

they aren't doing box office pick ups at the forum. The vipĀ fan support told me to just go to the CTM vipĀ area. wereĀ there fewer issues surrounding the swiping system? in canada there were a lot of complaints. My email stated ctmĀ early check-inĀ 3:30 to 5:30. with g/a enteringĀ at 6:30. show 7:30

how quickly were the GA let in after the CTM? was it really an hour after?

did the show start on time?

thx so much for your insights.

i have been going crazy making certain everything runs smoothly.(never had this much headache around tickets...ever)

Ā 

Ā 

I was 29th in line because people cut and weren't supposed to. So they let us in at 3 for the CTM and we waited inside with our merch then they lined us up again at 5 to go inside and get our spots but then there was a 90 min delay bc of issues with lights. They have had issues for all the dates so far so watch out for that. The show started at about 9 afterĀ the 10 min timer. I would make sure you ask the stage manager when he comes out and explains the CMT rules. He will ask for questions after he explains the set plan and times. Everything was smooth until the stage entrance.

Archived