đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Tacoma, WA - August 05

Schwerk

Featured Posts

TheEdgeof96
7 minutes ago, JustPWest said:

Is staff actually saying CTM is gonna be let in at 2:30? It's really hard for me to believe. Realistically they will be letting in at 5pm

Yeah they've told us all they're letting us in at 2:30-3, probably because of heat concerns

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEdgeof96
52 minutes ago, Eurquin said:

Any updates on the GA line should be there in about 20 min

Good luck that line looks hella long:poot:

TheEdgeof96
31 minutes ago, JustPWest said:

Any updates on CTM getting let in? 

CTM aid inside the doors, they gave us wristbands and now we're sitting down in another line inside the doors, but not down on the floor lol. They just got us out of the heat. 

Mandy Marie

The backstage tour i won from the born this way foundation was a total mess. I have the come to mama package and they told me I need to choose between early entry or the backstage tour. :grr:

androiduser
1 minute ago, Amanda Lanni said:

The backstage tour i won from the born this way foundation was a total mess. I have the come to mama package and they told me I need to choose between early entry or the backstage tour. :grr:

I would pick the backstage tour.... there is enough room on the floor to move around and follow Gaga as she moves around all the stages

Gagaloo911

When does the show start? Can't wait for HQ pics and also pics of the crowd. Hopefully this one will have some energy! 

Mandy Marie
17 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I would pick the backstage tour.... there is enough room on the floor to move around and follow Gaga as she moves around all the stages

The woman that was helping us out didnt make it sound too great. She said it was only like 10 to 15 minutes and then we lose our place in line. Im conflicted.

River

when the show will start? I gave up on Lugia for today so I'm bored as fck

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

androiduser
8 minutes ago, Amanda Lanni said:

The woman that was helping us out didnt make it sound too great. She said it was only like 10 to 15 minutes and then we lose our place in line. Im conflicted.

in that case, maybe it's better to keep your place in line... but take into account that then you will most probably be stuck at the front stage and all the other performances will be quite far away from you

Tempest

Follow @iceteafan on Snapchat for pic and video updates. 

All through the night!  Share!  I'll try to get as good of a spot as possible, and i am 23 in line and gonna get an epic spot!

Mandy Marie

Oh and we didnt get a guitar pick with our backpack...I dunno who was suppose to get those but ctm didnt!

Future Lover

I saw a numbered wristband on someone's Snapchat. Can anyone confirm if those are official or if someone in the line made them?

Archived