tour

Joanne WT: Edmonton, AB - August 03

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SergenGokdag

something is wrong with her. she forgot perfect illusion , bad romance lyrics and now edge of glory

Diamond Heart 💎

Fame IV
4 minutes ago, SergenGokdag said:

something is wrong with her. she forgot perfect illusion , bad romance lyrics and now edge of glory

Don't dramatize things. She improvised really well. This happens when you put a show entirely live, and nobody is perfect. :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
27 minutes ago, Donatello said:

0:41 she forgot the lyrics :what:

I don't think so. She was looking to the fans and crying probably thinking about her friend.

A Star is Born ⭐

SergenGokdag
3 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

Don't dramatize things. She improvised really well. This happens when you put a show entirely live, and nobody is perfect. :)

okey im sorry maybe she was tired :wub:

Diamond Heart 💎

Rifek
4 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

WOW WOW WOW :giveup:

OMG the way she leaves in the end :ladyhaha:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Tan Fei

could tell that she is very emotional and really thankful to the pple who came down to watch her . thanking pple for spending their hard earned money to watch her  . think shes really affected by whatever happened in the past and most recently , her best friend . yes shes a grown woman she knows how to handle negativity but shes a human after all . think we shld appreciate this moment with her more . show more love and support 

Fame IV
Just now, SergenGokdag said:

okey im sorry maybe she was tired :wub:

Maybe :) 2 hours performing and dancing can be very hard. I couldn't do so. But TEOG was beautiful tonight. :) Maybe Sonya rest in peace.

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
2 minutes ago, Kefir said:

OMG the way she leaves in the end :ladyhaha:

Only Gaga, right!? :D

A Star is Born ⭐

The Fame Monster

The setlist was the same so there wasn't no songs missing. :classy:

Find your freedom in the music

SergenGokdag

AUG5

TACOMA DOME

TACOMA, WA, USA

first US concert im excited for this !

Diamond Heart 💎

Robin Wivell

Congrats newly minted JWT-goers :)  Question for you all (in going on Aug 9/LA). It seems like 3/4 of the show happens all together on the main stage, and then she works her way across the round stages to the back and finishes there. Is that right? Or does she move back and forth between round and main, etc? Based on a map someone posted it seems almost everything happens up front and then ends in the back. No setlist spoilers please on replies to this. Just trying to see how the show moves so I can plan ahead. I have CTM. 

venusfly
13 minutes ago, Robin Wivell said:

Congrats newly minted JWT-goers :)  Question for you all (in going on Aug 9/LA). It seems like 3/4 of the show happens all together on the main stage, and then she works her way across the round stages to the back and finishes there. Is that right? Or does she move back and forth between round and main, etc? Based on a map someone posted it seems almost everything happens up front and then ends in the back. No setlist spoilers please on replies to this. Just trying to see how the show moves so I can plan ahead. I have CTM. 

I believe she spends the first half on main stage, goes to back stage for a bit, goes back to main stage for a while and then the very last song is at the back. She also spends a good amount of time on the bridges and the circular stages towards the end. 

Archived