πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Edmonton, AB - August 03

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Β 

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

:air:Β 

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

CanadaGoesGaga

Yeah, there's a tiny opening behind the B stage. At Rogers Arena there was an exit directly behind the stage, so she went down and just ran directly behind and gone. Rogers Place the exit was to the side so that's where she ran.Β 

Teal Ambition

WOW WOW WOW :giveup:

Β 

CanadaGaga
7 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Β 

This is amazing!Β Do you know of links to EOG that include her talk about Sonja from tonight?

Talent
11 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Β 

"We're in 2017 but that piano is in 2045".Β 

:giveup:

πŸ”΅ - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

gagarox

why did she run away so fast after MR? its like she was being forced to perform.. she should have had a small chit chat of 1 hr with 20k people after MRΒ 

StarryNight
1 hour ago, CanadaGaga said:

This is amazing!Β Do you know of links to EOG that include her talk about Sonja from tonight?

Β 

codymonster

What a performance, I'm dead holy ****Β :giveup:

Β I waited for Gaga with a handful of others outside the west exit where the performer leaves.Β however, she ended up going out the east exitΒ :toofunny:Β I triedΒ :selena:

venusfly

I'm still confused at why she doesn't say bye at the end of her shows, literally every act does, it feels so incomplete with the song just ending :selena:

Fame IV
58 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

I'm still confused at why she doesn't say bye at the end of her shows, literally every act does, it feels so incomplete with the song just ending :selena:

She leaves her heart (the hat) on stage so that's an artistic way to end the show.

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived