tour

Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneMuggler

I'm so mad! Ticketmaster said that GA was sold out when I checked a few days ago but today they released more?? I already bought seated tickets with my friend and I kind of want to sell them and get a GA ticket instead but I feel bad bailing on her like that. and I don't think she'll enjoy a GA ticket.

rivingtonrebels

I live and work downtown. Been trolling around Trying to spot gaga especially today to no avail.  There's like 100 trucks in the area by concord for her setup tho and they are half opened and empty looking.

i work in the events industry with a lot of hoteliers so I know where she is staying but alas......i feel like I'll never spot her.

MaryJaneMuggler
1 hour ago, rivingtonrebels said:

I live and work downtown. Been trolling around Trying to spot gaga especially today to no avail.  There's like 100 trucks in the area by concord for her setup tho and they are half opened and empty looking.

i work in the events industry with a lot of hoteliers so I know where she is staying but alas......i feel like I'll never spot her.

do you know where she is staying?

Oh man 48 hours away. I'm the kind of excited that I'm almost nervous about it and I don't know why:laughga:

speedbliss
4 hours ago, rivingtonrebels said:

Spill the T ! 😋❤️

Miley

Is anyone going? Anyone gonna livestream it on instagram? Or take photos on merchandise/stage etc? <3 

MaryJaneMuggler
4 hours ago, Miley said:

Is anyone going? Anyone gonna livestream it on instagram? Or take photos on merchandise/stage etc? <3 

Are you not attending?

MaryJaneMuggler
11 hours ago, Harian said:

Oh man 48 hours away. I'm the kind of excited that I'm almost nervous about it and I don't know why:laughga:

I feel you! It's exciting cause it's GAGA but I can't help but feel nervous too. Maybe it's because Vancouver is opening night and so we have no clue what to expect and we can't mentally prepare ourselves for anything. lol

Miley
17 minutes ago, MaryJaneMuggler said:

Are you not attending?

Vancouver no. I'm at home in Sweden right now :sweat:

MaryJaneMuggler
Just now, Miley said:

Vancouver no. I'm at home in Sweden right now :sweat:

Oh AHAHA, my bad. well if you want to add me on snapchat I can send you snaps tomorrow night of the stage,outfits,etc. 

• famous changed the title to Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Archived